Part 8

Lorenzo POV
"Baby wake up" I hear faiths voice while I'm sleep. "Mmmm for what bae" I said in my sleepy voice. "It's 12 we going to your sisters house today, I'm finally going to meet her." She said. "Oh yeah okay" I said I got up and went to the bathroom and took a hour shower, I brush my teeth and put my grill in. I took my durag off and brushed my waves. I put on my burberry shirt with my black true religion jeans and my wheat jordan 13s. I went into my sons room and got Zaron, my youngest son he's 4 and looks just like his pops. "Go get in the tub Ron" I said to him. "Okay daddy" he said. I picked him out a tan polo shirt with a white polo sign and his white tire religion and his all white Air Force 1s. I went into the bathroom to see what Zaron was doing. "Ya clothes on the bed" I said to him. "Okay, I'm hungry" he said "mommy down there cooking." I said. I left out the bathroom and went to jacari room. Jacari 14 and is about 5"9 and plays football and basketball. He was playing 2k. "We finna go over ya auntie house get ready" I said. "Why?" He asked. "Cause they cooking and they willing to feed a nigga" I said. We Both started laughing and I went downstairs to see Faith in the kitchen cooking. "Bae can you do me a favor and pick out my clothes?" She asked me. "Yeah i got you bae" i said to her. Zaron was walking downstairs going to the table waiting for his food. I walked passed the bathroom and I heard the shower so I knew Jacari was in there. I went into my room and went to Faith closet. I picked her out a pink polo shirt with white ture religions and pink pumas. I walked out our room and went downstairs and got my food and ate. Jacari had on his backwoods shirt and black tures and his concord 11s. We were done eating and Faith got dressed and we left out. It was a 15 minuet drive from my house to Lanias. We were pulling in and faith said. "This looks like Tayvon house?" "Who that?" I ask. "My sisters ex." "Nah can't be". we got out the car and rung the doorbell. "Heyyyy Brother" Lania said answering the door. "Hey sis" I said. We hugged and went to the living room where everyone else was at.

Lania POV
"This is Faith my girlfriend, and our two sons Jacari and Zaron" Lorenzo said to everyone they didn't know . "This is diamond our cousin, Dre, Kendall, Amir, Tasha." I said. "Hey nephews Lamara said to Zaron and Jacari. Zaron walked straight passed her and to me. "Who you?" Zaron asked me. "I'm your auntie Nia" I said to him "oh okay" he said. "Nia why we all matching?" Lamara said, I looked at Lorenzo, and Lamara. "Let's take a picture" Lorenzo said.  We got done taking pictures we were sitting down talking. "So lania where your boyfriend?" Faith asked me. "He out-" I didn't finish my sentence cause Tayvon walked in. "Why that crazy girl sister here!" He yelled. "What you mean?" I said. "That's Fey sister"...