2.

Y/n and Yeah-yeah start to walk to the sandlot and see all of his friends and one other boy. "Hey look Yeah-yeah has a girlfriend!" One boy yells "she's not my girlfriend!" Yeah-yeah yells back " so I can take her" a short boy with glasses says walking up towards us "so um this is Michael 'squints' Palledorous, that's Hamilton Porter we call him ham, that's benjamin franklin Rodriguez we call him Benny, that's Bertram Grover Weeks, that's Timmy and Tommy Timmons, that's Kenny Denuez and that's that's actually I don't know" pointing at them one by one.

  "I'm y/f/n" waving at all of them but they weren't paying attention they were eyeballing me "boys" I mumble under my breath and roll my eyes. "Um hello?" I wave in there faces and they snap out of it "oh this is Scott Smalls" Benny paused for a moment "are we going to play ball or what?" Benny asks "yes!" the boys say altogether.

As I sit there bored Benny hits the ball over the fence 'hey that's grandpas fence' I think and run over to climb. I'm at the top and squints yells the stop i jump over anyways and land on Hercules " oh buddy I'm so sorry" I say well rubbing his stomach and I go and grab the ball and throw it over the fence and go and knock on grandpas back door "who's there?" He yells " it's me grandpa" as I giggle and give him a hug " oh it's Y/n how are you sweetie?" He asks " I'm good but I have to get back over the fence before the boys all come over bye grandpa!"

As i run back and give Hercules a hug and jump back over the fence, they were all sitting on the ground looking like they were about to cry "we just made a new friend and now she's gone by the beast!" Squints says "yeah yeah" yeah-yeah says. I cover my mouth and try not to giggle and slowly walk away back to my house they didn't realize the ball was in front of them i laugh and open to the door and run to my room

 I cover my mouth and try not to giggle and slowly walk away back to my house they didn't realize the ball was in front of them i laugh and open to the door and run to my room

And look out the window oh-no the boys are knocking on the door my moms going to answer "MOM ACT LIKE IM NOT HERE" I yell down the stairs "OK" she yelled back.

I sit by the stairs and listen to the conversation that the boys and my mom are having I couldn't help it anymore and burst out laughing "Y/n?" Benny says "yeah Benny" I say between laughs "we thought you died!" Yeah-yeah yells "I jumped over the fence well you guys were crying and I walked away" they start to run up the stairs to get me but I was to fast so I ran to my room and locked the door "AHA" I yell "oh come on Doll open up" ham asks then I hear someone fall over.