What He Thinks About You (His POV)

Ross: (Y/N) is so beautiful. She's so pretty, but she'll never see it the way I do. I love her laugh, it's so contagious. I love her smile, it causes butterflies to start swarming in my stomach. I love (Y/N)'s perfume, it smells just like mangos, it's so relaxing. I love her hugs. The way she nuzzles her nose in to the crook of my neck, it makes me smile because I know she'd only give me those hugs. I just really love (Y/N).

Riker: I love how (Y/N) smiles, because I know I'm the reason behind it. It always makes me smile. I also love when she comes on tour with me, I always perform better when she's there, seeing her beautiful face backstage when I glance back. I can't believe she's mine, but I'm glad she is.

Rocky: Does (Y/N) know she drives me crazy when her hips do that little swish as she walks? Oh, it does, and I'm pretty sure she knows it. I love it especially when she wear skin tight jeans, it drives me even crazier. Up the wall. (Y/N) knows it, I can tell by the way she looks at me.

Ellington: Can lips be this soft? They can now, because (Y/N)'s are like an angel's. I wish I could kiss them all day. That would be a perfect pastime. Well, in my perfect world. I also love (Y/N)'s hair, it's just so... So silky and luscious. It curls just in the right places, and whenever I get the chance I'm aimlessly running my fingers through it. It relaxes me in a way.

Ryland: How can someone be this perfect? I just love staring at (Y/N)'s perfection as she plays with (Y/D/N). She's always so happy around her, she's such a great mom. I've always imagined myself having kids, but I never imagined it being this perfect until I met (Y/N).

A/N: Hi!

This one was sucky, I'm sorry loves. I just have a lot on my mind, and having major writer's block.

Love you all,

~Ashley xx