chapter 9

Here's  another one

•••••~•~••••••••••••••••~••••••••••~••••••~•

Jeremy's POV

As I move her to my erected area she moans and I know it's time to move and pick her up without breaking the kiss and move upstairs as we get to my room push her into the door but very carefully thinking about the babies. Then I move from her lips to her neck and she gives me access and I take off her dress, then her bra while at it she unbuttons my shirt and I help her so I move her to the bed. I take off my pants then go on top of her and I kiss her again then we remove our underwear, and I lay so she can feel more free and it seems as if she is enjoying  it hearing from her moans and groans.

After a whole session we lay tiredly on the bed as I rub  her tummy her laying breathlessly " babe do think it's time to think of names like now I am serious now knowing that we having two ?" I ask her " well baby I think it's time, well I would really love their second names to be in Zulu then their first is English " she says putting her hand on mine   " well I don't mind actually I was thinking if the other one is a boy it will be Tiara and Tyrone " say looking at her " well baby I love the names. So the Zulu names I haven't came up with them but soon so long we have their first names " she says looking at me then I kiss her forehead, then her eyes become heavy
And we both fell asleep

Morning came and I noticed Zano was still sleeping so I decided to get ready and go see my parents then buy a ring for Zano.

After wearing my shoes then kissed Zano on her cheek then left, got on my car and drove to my parents house.

Arriving at home I stopped the engine and walked to the door and unlocked then opened " Mom, Dad!  " I screamed  and saw my dad walk down followed by my mom from the stairs " hi Jeremy " my mom says smiling motioning for a hug as I walk forward to hug her which I did then shake my dads hand " howzit son" my dad says " I am good thanks dad, can we please sit I need to talk to you guys " as they looked at me scared but still sat down so did I.

" mom,dad I have decided to marry Zano  so when the babies are born they can take my surname  because Zano's culture  doesn't allow otherwise and besides I really love Zano  I think it's time we make it official" I say and my father's face light up
" well congrats  my son I am happy for you son" my dad saying motioning to shake my hand which I gladly take and shake then my mom talks " Jeremy are  sure it's time I mean it's only been a few months " she questions " mom I have grown I think it's time I make my own decisions  and I know how I feel about  her and I have made my decision and it's final" I say while I look at dad and her then she smiles a bit and nods her head.

"so son what do we do from here " my dad asks looking excited " well dad I was think we should call Zano's dad and find out what do we do to accommodate their culture " i say as he nods his head in agreement. So I take out my phone and dial Zano's dad which it rings then he answes

Mr Mtsali : hello

Me: hello sir it's Jeremy

Mr Mtsali : oh yes how you

Me: I am good thanks and you

Mr Mtsali : I am good things

Me: Sir I have made your daughter pregnant  and I would like to make things right buy your culture  as well as ask for your daughters hand in marriage

Mr Mtshali : boy (he laughs) do you know you have to pay for damages and a charge for asking me over the phone

Me: yes sir as I said I will do right by your culture so if possible  I would like to start with the process as I have my dad here next to me we asking where do we start

Mr Mtshali : well my son I am happy you are willing  to go all around the bend for my daughter and respect our culture, so your father and your uncles have to write us a letter telling us you have picked a flower here at my house and would like to set a certain  date to come pay the lobola's then you will have to come down on that day to come meet with us as we will go from there

My dad : Mr Mtsali  it's Jeremy's dad here Tom

Mr Mtsali : oh hi Tom it's Jeffery Zano's Dad

My dad: well  I am looking  forward to meeting  you and the letter will be sent in a few days please do be expecting it

Jeffrey : same here looking forward in meeting  you Tom just also remember  you come with a bottle of whiskey we will be thirsty (and they both laugh)

Me: well this will be an amazing  time thank you very much sir have a good day

Jeffery: thank you Tom And Jeremy will be hearing  from you soon then bye

After that I dropped the phone with that my dad and I had a little chat then I hit the road to the best jewelry shop in town.
When I got there I went in and started  looking  around so many were just beautiful  I couldn't choose until one caught my eye which looked do beautiful like her my queen, which)
had a diamond on top which was purple and clear diamond  running  around  it .
After buying the ring. I drove to the ice cream shop bought her ice cream then drove home, on the way I made a phone call to the best restaurant  in the city for reservations.

I arrived at home finding Zano  sleeping on the couch so I run up the stairs  run her water in the bath take out clothes for her then went to my room took out my clothes then then went down the stairs found Zano  still sleeping  so I walked closer to her, then moved my lips to hers and kissed her with in minutes she kissed back that's when I carried her no lies she is heavy but I am used to it.

I take her up stairs and we get to her room then out her down " baby I want you to get ready I am taking you out" I said and kissed her cheek " hello to you too baby, how was your day " she says being sarcastic "it was great and yours sorry hello baby  you like being so extra you know that" I say laughing and she chuckles then I walk to my room and go shower.

When I was done went downstairs to wait for her as she came down she looked beautiful as ever " you look beautiful babe " I say helping her with her last step " well thank you handsome " she says and I smirk " well I know " I say and she just laughs at me " what's so funny " I ask looking at her "well your cockiness " she says as I open the door  so she goes in.

So I get in to the car and we drive off well it is quite far so she decided  to play music " babe  you just love music" I ask hence she is always listening " well it's in every South African child " she says and I laugh " what is funny Jeremy " she asks laughing inbetween I swear her laugh is just amazing " well who said we don't listen to music  " I ask looking at her then the road " well I hardly hear the cars here bouncing with loud music like we do" she says and actually proving a good point " well I can't argue with you on that one " I say and she just nods her head.

•••••••••~•••••••••••~••••••••••~•••••••••••~•••