chapter 1

Hey guys this is my second book but please bare with me as spelling could be a problem but promise this book is the one and if it's not please don't comment rude things and all and please don't copy my book do your self a favor and write your own that no you for reading............

zano's POV

It's in the morning and I am watching TV when my friend decides to barge in an set food on the table and start talking without even greeting well mind you not a new thing at all.

"Hello to you too Niks" I say to her "oh hey babe"she says and she laughs which I join her and we laugh together well I won't lie she is the best thing that has happened to me. So after eating and chatting we get ready to go to work.
" friend I bought a new corset for myself but I don't it's the night to wear it" I say with an unsure face and Niky looks at me with a face of "am I stupid then she says " baby girl who you saving it for, wear it you have no boyfriend after all"
As always she is right so I get my corset on and my clothes so I can get to work safely.

As I get to work my boss starts his lecturing and saying his bullshit "Zano you better get 4 customers today or else you will regret your pay my girl" he says with his funny,Irritating voice which after I walk down the stairs to start getting my first client which I find waiting for me so we head to his car and we get to the hotel and get the job started which really lasted for and hour and he was so irritating as well wanting me to do things my god.

••••••••••••••~•••••••••••~••••••••~•••••~•~~~
After 2 clients I have two left so I am sitting on our benches at work when a hot white guy walks in his hair cut on the sides and at the top with a comb over then I saw the girls fixing themselves and I just rolled my eyes and stood up and went to the bar in the same building it's just were they sell liquor, and I order myself two shots of tequila then I hear my boss call me so I take my last one and walk to him. When I get to him I find him standing with this hot guy. So I greet and after saying his hello he picks up his phone which he steps aside and my boss starts to talk " Zano can you please go with him and do your best he is paying good money and you need that.
So roll my eyes and walk to the bench and get my bag and walk out the club, as I get out I find him waiting at his car with another guy, which my mind just came up with a lot to think about such as is this gonna be a three sum and I was disrupted by a sexy voice "no and he'll no it won't be this is my driver Joe " he said and I got shocked a bit and said " oh sorry I actually said that out loud" and his face changed into a smirk "yes you did but anyway get in the car babe" then he winked. So I walked and got in to the car then he followed and the door was closed just as it did he pulled me into a kiss and wow sh*t he can kiss so then I kissed back his hand moved down to my lower back and he bit my bottom lip and and I open up for access and he just penetrated my mouth which was the most amazing thing any girl could die for. Mind you I don't kiss my customers but this one,

So we got to his house I should say it was really big it looked amazing outside wondering how it would look inside which I couldn't cause just as we got in he pulled me towards him and kissed me and from there he kissed my neck and got my dress zipper and unzipped it when he did that he stopped kissing me and looked at the dress sliding off and he mumbled something " mhmm you are so sexy" and I blushed I mean haven't been with white guys but him! Wow there is just something about him. So then I was picked up bridal style to the bed and as soon as he laid me down he was on top of me.

So he was undressed so was I then he sunk himself in me and I went awall after that he just kept on going in and out till he reached his climax so did I then he later on me until my eyes felt heavy and that's when I fell asleep.

Sorry guys that's it's short I hope you enjoyed it•~•~~•~•~'~•~•~~•~•~~•••~•••••~~•••••••~~~••••••~••••••~'•