chapter 8

Hey my lovely readers here's to another one

•••••••••~••••••••~•••••~••••••~•••••••••••~

I am woken up by light in my eyes and a heavy arm over me at first I wondered then I remembered what happened last night and smiled towards myself then snuggled more into him and he broke the silence " don't do that I won't be able to control myself " he said and I smiled then he kissed my neck. Then I instantly stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth " baby why don't you understand I don't care about morning breath" Jeremy asks " well I do and it's disgusting I don't like the smell of my breath myself" so then he brushed his teeth also and I tried to go to bed but a hand stopped me " no you can not you and my mom are going to the doctor  it's 9:15 you guys are leaving at 10:00 remember " as I looked at the clock my eyes went wide " oh shit  thanks babe" I say kissing him  " you should stop swearing  this bBy will swear when she comes out" and we both laugh as I walk into the bathroom and open the shower. While at that Jeremy calls me " babe  your mom is called " and he walks in my heart instantly drops I didn't tell her about the baby I mean I have been talking  to her but not about this. " Jeremy it's fine I'll call her later just leave it on the bed please " I say taking off my nighty " well babe you are gonna have to tell him hey" he says acting like Nicky ALWAYS RIGHT " I will don't worry" I say knowing how she will react if I told her

When I get out the shower I put lotion on my self and head into the room to my drawer to get my undergarments and put them on then walk to the closet to get myself a nice dress and pumps which I out on and put on some gloss not so much but enough.

When I walk down I find Jenna waiting downstairs for me.
" hi Jenna how you" I say Taking my last step " hi Zano I am good thanks and you " she says as we walk out to find Jeremy  outside which I kiss him cheek and walking to the car with Jenna " I am good thanks just tired " I say " well it's a bit too early  but it's normal " she says as she starts the engine and we drive off " so Zano you family  is fine with you this side" she asks " well before we came here we went to them and told them so I am guessing  they fine " I say looking  down " well I would sure like to meet them" she says then a bit of moment of silence  until we get to the doctor then we both go out and into the building,  then the doctor calls us in " hi Zano how we doing today " Dr Scott  says as we walk in " we am good thanks and you Dr" I say as I sit on the bed " I am good thanks, so we have here today " he says motioning at Jenna " this is Jeremy's mom Jenna,  Jenna this is Dr Scott " I say introducing  them which they have their small talk as the Dr put the gel on my stomach which is so damn cold " so here we have the baby and it's heart beat can you hear that " he says and I nod " oh wait there is.......there's another one look " he moves the thing to the other side and there's another baby , " one is a girl and this one seems like it doesn't want us to see " and he wipes the content off my stomach saying his gonna get pictures for us " oh my god Zano  it's Twins thank you so much" Jenna says hugging  me " it's a pleasure  " I say hugging  he back in excitement " can't believe  it I am gonna have grandchildren " she says rubbing  my now covered belly then we go out and the doctor gives us the pictures  which Jenna take one for herself which I don't mind and we decide to walk around  since we next to shops anyway " so I was thinking  we go for lunch " Jenna says as we start walking " okay I would love that " I say knowing  I didn't have anything  to eat. We go into a cafe where we order some pizza and drinks and Jenna breaks the silence " so Zano please tell me about yourself " and I looks down knowing  I had no life " well I am from South Africa in Durban I moved to Joburg in SA to go study teaching that's where I met jeremy, I am a very calm person but don't like to be pushed around and hate being judged" I say looking at her then taking a slice of pizza shit I have been craving " oh wow you want to be a teacher how nice" she says then taking a bite.

After we eat we go into a few shops buying baby clothes there and there and my maternity clothes and stuff I needed,  then we were on the road home.

When we get home she helps me clear things in the car then she bids her goodbyes and leaves " Jeremy! " I shout looking for him " Jeremy baby I am home" I shout now getting angry and before I turn around  Jeremy wraps his arms around me "oh look who is back missed you" he says kissing my neck then turning me around  to kiss me which I kiss back Without hesitating " oh wait I have some thing to tell you" I say breathlessly " be y we are have twins" I say excited  and his face immediately lights up " serious? Oh baby you don't understand how happy am I right now" he says then he picks me up I swear he loves doing this " bebe aren't o heavy by now " I say laughing " no but now it explains  it " he says at first I get touched but I laugh it off" so where we headed babe" I say  still laughing " to the kitchen we gonna celebrate with the favourite ice cream!! " he says and I squeal in excitement " oh baby don't move to much please" he says and we both laugh" that's what you get for carrying me " I say and we laugh on but silenced when the phone rings " oops I have to get that I say while he puts me down.

So I get to my bag and take my phone out and answer while walking to the kitchen "hi Mama  how you " I say then I put it on loud as I get in the kitchen " I am good thanks and you Zanothando" she says sounding irritated " I am good thanks Mama " I say looking at Jeremy  " Zano  why didn't you pick up the phone today I phoned you so many times " she says " mama I am sorry I actually  have a reason , mom I am pregnant " I say knowing  what coming next " Zanothando  a baby really! Are you even ready,right after Buhle  you know your dad won't be happy Ah Zano,  where is that boy " says shouting then calming down.
" I know mama I am sorry mommy I am 6 month pregnant and I am getting twins " I say while closing my eyes as Jeremy caresses my back " WHAT ZANOTHANDO!!!!!,  and I find out only today because, Zano  I think it's best you come back home soon" she says and I open my eyes " no mama I am not and I am sorry I haven't told you I was scared " I say " Zano why were you scared to tell me, you always tell me things so now?, where is that boy I wanna talk to him" she says and Jeremy walks towards me.

"good day Mabatho  I am here " he says looking down "boy what are your intentions, cause you both lied when you came here" my mom says sounding disappointed " Ma  we are sorry we found out when we came this side hence Zano was continuously sick and ma  I am willing to marry Zano actually I would love to Marry the mother of my children " he says and my heart swells from hearing him and I look at him  " Jeremy are you serious about marrying my daughter, I am happy  that you have thought about your wrongs " she says and he smirks " well Ma  I have decided  she is min" he say and walk closer to him smiling " well my boy I am happy but you gonna have to come and tell Zano's father about what you have done, have a good night my kids " my mom says so we also say goodbye  with that Jeremy drops the phone and immediately he picks me up and puts me on the counter.

"Zano you have won my heart, you make me wanna wake up every morning, Zano I know this is crazy I have only met you a few months ago but amazingly you have managed to win my heart and go that I will love you till death do is part" he says and I notice my cheeks are wet from crying " ncoh Jeremy  baby no one has ever said that to me I love you so much" with that said and I pull him towards me and kiss him and he kisses back, then gets his entrance from me and he wins as usual and it gets heated he pulls me closer and I put my fingers in between his hair and pull slight which I earn a groan from him which I moan to as he moves me to his growing part.