Camila shakes her head. "You were worth it, but I still lost her."

"I wasn't worth it!" Lauren snapped. "You love her too much to lose her but you did because of that alcohol."

"I love you!" Camila snaps out.

"You shouldn't!" Lauren snapped back.

Sitting up, Camila crashes their lips together in a rough and needy kiss.

Lauren pushed her away and shook her head. "No! Why can't you understand that I'm not worth it?!"

"Yes you are!" Camila growls out, pulling Lauren onto the bed and hovering over her as she crashes their lips together roughly.

Lauren fought against Camila's hold.

After a few minutes, Lauren gives in and they end up in a heated make out.

"Um... you aren't alone." Dinah said, interrupting them and causing the two girls to pull away.

"This is why Lucy hates me." Lauren rolled off the bed. "And it's why she's mad at you."

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

Lauren shook her head. "You just need to get it into your head that I wasn't worth it and I'm still not."

"No!" Camila snaps out.

"Yes!" Lauren snapped back.

"No!" The younger girl responds angrily.

Lauren shook her head. "Get it into your head, Camila! I'm not worth it!" Lauren growled.

"Yes you fucking are!" Camila responds.

Lauren glared at Camila and growled under her breath.

"Stop telling me how to feel." Camila says calmly.

Lauren rolled her eyes and began pacing back and forth. "I'm the reason you're in here. If you hadn't done what we did, Lucy wouldn't have left and you wouldn't have tried to kill yourself. It's my fault!"

"No it's not!" Camila yells back.

Lauren stopped in her tracks and turned to face Camila. "Yes it fucking is!" She didn't usually swear.

Dinah thought it was about time that someone stepped in, so she did.

"That's enough, we're in a hospital." Dinah says calmly.

****

Three months later

Camila sighs as she comes home to an empty house yet again.

She'd really screwed up. She missed Lucy so much.

Staring at the bed, Camila takes a deep breath and pulls out her phone, dialing Lucy's number.

The phone rang a couple of times before Lucy's voice mail took over. "Hi, you've reached Lucy. I'm not available right now. Please leave a message after the beep." The beep sounded.

"L-Luce, I know you're still mad b-but I n-need you." Camila breathes out in the voicemail. "T-Those thoughts are back a-and you're the only one that stops them."

"Please?" Camila begged before the voicemail cut off.

Hanging up the phone, Camila climbs on the bed and curls into a ball, trying to push away the dark thoughts.

She gripped her phone tightly in her hands.

Two hours passed before she heard the front door open and close.