"Oh." Lauren looked towards Lucy.

Nodding slowly, Camila moves back over to pick up the rest of the glass.

Lauren stood up and moved to help Camila.

"I've got it." Camila says, picking up the last thing.

Lauren stood up. She carried what she had in her hands to the trash can.

Throwing the glass in the trash, Camila takes the bag out and takes it outside.

When she walks back inside, Lucy is wide awake on the couch and staring blankly at Lauren who is talking to her.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked gently. She took one of Lucy's hands in her own and began massaging the back of it with her thumbs.

Nodding her head slowly, Lucy looks down at her stomach.

Lauren tilted her head to the side. "No you're not."

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks up at Lauren and tears begin to fill her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Don't cry." Lauren reached out and gently wiped the tears off of Lucy's cheeks. "It's okay to not be okay."

The older girl moves closer to Lauren and releases a soft sob. "I can't, the baby was Camila's."

"You can't?" Lauren asked, confused.

"I-I made her cheat on you." Lucy sobs out, trying to catch her breath.

"No you didn't." Lauren said. "She made her own decision and that's okay because she needs release."

Shaking her head, Lucy pulls her hands away to wipe her eyes. "It's not okay."

"It is." Lauren said.

Lucy flinches when Camila sits behind her.

"I'm not going to touch you." Camila said.

"It's okay." Lauren repeated, looking at Lucy.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy looks between the two girls and swallows thickly.

Lauren leaned back on the couch. She pushed her hair out of her face and sighed.

"I-I'm sorry." The oldest girl stutters out, bumping into Camila.

"Hey, it's okay. Calm down." Camila said softly.

Closing her eyes, Lucy takes a deep breath. "I'm hungry."

"Okay. I'll go make you something. What would you like?" Camila asked softly, she stood up.

"I don't care." The older girl mumbles.

"Okay. I'll make you some pasta." Camila went into the kitchen.

Relaxing on the couch, Lucy takes a deep breath.

Lauren turned her head and looked at Lucy.

"What?" Lucy mumbles, not opening her eyes.

Lauren shook her head. "Nothing."

"I can feel you staring." The older girl responds.

"Sorry." Lauren looked away.

Lucy sighs and runs her hand through her hair.

Camila came back into the room with Lucy's pasta.

Grabbing the plate, Lucy smiles softly. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Camila said softly, she sat down on the other couch.

Slowly, Lucy eats her pasta and relaxes.