Looking up, Lucy frowns and places her hand on her stomach, rubbing gently as she thinks about the baby she lost.

"I don't believe you." Camila repeated.

"Did I do something wrong?" Lucy asks softly, sadness in her eyes as she looks at Camila.

"What do you mean?" Camila asked, confused.

"You got angry and pushed me off of you. What did I do wrong?" Lucy asks, tears filling her eyes.

"That was my fault." Camila said. "This wasn't yours. It's all on me."

Shaking her head, Lucy curls in on herself. "I made you angry."

"I shouldn't have got angry. That was my fault. I can't control my anger." Camila said. She didn't want Lucy to take the blame when it was her fault. She needed Lucy to know it was her fault.

The older girl doesn't respond, her body shaking as she softly sobbed.

Camila moved over to Lucy and pulled her into a hug. "This wasn't your fault. It was mine."

Burying her face in Camila's neck, Lucy continued to softly sob, not realizing Lauren was waking up.

"Shh." Camila cooed. "It's not your fault."

"But I lost our baby." Lucy sobs out, gripping onto Camila's shirt.

"I pushed you so it's my fault." Camila said.

Lauren sits up slowly and frowns, was she hearing them right? Lucy was pregnant with Camila's baby and had lost it because Camila pushed her?

Pulling away, Lucy swallows thickly. "I'm sorry." She wasn't looking at Camila but at Lauren.

Lauren tilted her head to the side, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"I'm sorry." Lucy continues mumbling, tears filling her eyes again.

"Hey, stop that. This is not your fault, it's mine, do you hear me? It's mine." Camila said.

Shaking her head, Lucy moves to get up. "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that." Camila said, pulling Lucy back into her arms.

Lauren quietly got up and moved to the door. She slipped on a pair of old shoes that were too small for her and grabbed her car keys, slipping out of the house. She decided to give them some space so they could sort out whatever was going on. She didn't care that she only had underwear and Camila's shirt on, no one would see her anyway, she'd be in the car.

****

When she came home, Lucy was sound asleep on the couch and Camila was cleaning up glass.

Lauren slipped off the shoes. Her feet had cuts on them because the shoes had dug in and rubbed against her skin.

"Where'd you go?" Camila calls out softly, still picking up glass.

"For a drive." Lauren said honestly. She took a few step forward until she was near the couch and felt a sharp pain the sole of her foot. She'd stood on some glass that Camila hadn't picked up yet.

Standing up, Camila moves over to Lauren and moves her to the couch. Leaving the room she grabs the first aid kit before coming back and cleaning her feet.

"What happened here?" Lauren asked, looking around.

"Lucy got really upset and freaked out." Camila responds as she gets the glass out of Lauren's foot before wrapping both of them in rolled gauze.

Lauren nodded. "Why?"

Swallowing thickly, Camila looks up at Lauren. "She was pregnant with twins and I followed her to where she was. We got into an argument and because she was on my lap, I pushed her off." Looking toward the still sleeping girl, Camila takes a deep breath. "She lost one of the babies because of me and blames herself."