After a few minutes, the older girl relaxes and takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

"I know. I heard you." Camila said softly, she ran her fingers through Lucy's hair.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy sits up and looks into Camila's eyes. "You should probably get back to feeding Remi."

"Come get something to eat?" Camila asked softly.

Nodding her head slowly, Lucy gets up and follows Camila into the kitchen.

"What would you like?" Camila asked softly.

Shrugging, Lucy runs a hand through her hair. "It doesn't matter."

Camila stopped and turned to face Lucy. "Don't do this. Don't push me away."

Frowning, Lucy looks down and shifts slightly. "I'm not."

"It feels like you are." Camila said. "And it hurts. It really hurts."

Swallowing thickly, the older girl moves forward and wraps her arms around Camila's neck. "I'm sorry, I'm not pushing you away." The older girl whispers, looking into her eyes.

"Then talk to me." Camila begged, wrapping her arms around Lucy.

Leaning their foreheads together, Lucy takes a deep breath. "About what?"

"What you are feeling, right now." Camila said. "I don't like the silent treatment."

Moving closer to Camila, Lucy releases a soft sigh. "I'm scared."

"Scared?" Camila asked. "Why? Of what?"

Lucy closes her eyes and just presses their lips together, not wanting to answer that.

Camila pulled away and took a step back. "Tell me." She said firmly.

Swallowing thickly, Lucy steps back and looks down. "I'm scared that you won't want this baby or that I'll lose you completely to Lauren."

"You won't lose me." Camila said immediately. "Lauren's not here. You can't lose me to her if she's gone." Camila took a deep breath and swallowed. "As for the baby, it's my fault for not wearing the condom..." She sighed. "But we can keep it if you want to, I'm sure I'll learn to love it like I did with Blake."

Nodding her head slowly, Lucy places her hands on her stomach. "I don't believe in abortion."

"Okay." Camila nodded. "Now.. food?"

"I don't mind, make whatever." Lucy responds softly, moving over to Blake who was beginning to fuss.

"Okay." Camila turned and frowned when she didn't see Remi. She looked around for a moment before calling out the young girl's name. "Remi?"

"You shouldn't leave her alone, y'know." Zayn's voice made Camila jump. The girl turned and looked at him. He was holding Remi who was half asleep. "Anyone could walk in and kidnap her." The boy continued.

"Give me my daughter." Camila says, stepping toward him.

"Shh, you'll wake her." Zayn said, looking at the little girl in his arms. "She's as beautiful as Lauren, y'know. Shame you let her go." He looked at Camila. "Why did you?... let her go?"

Frowning, Camila pulls her daughter from Zayn's arms just as Lucy walks over. "Get out of my house."

"Hayley wasn't at Lucy's house that night." Zayn said, looking at Camila. He tilted his head to the side. "Where is she?"

Camila could smell the alcohol on his breath and see the difference in the size of his pupils.

"She was at Lucy's, if she wasn't there then I don't know where she is." The younger girl responds, stepping protectively in front of Lucy. "You need to leave before I call the cops."