Lauren lifted her head and frowned, watching Camila leave. She didn't mean to anger her but her leg was getting numb from the way it was sitting and she had to move it.

When the bell rings, Lauren stands up and makes her way to her free period with Dinah. The weird thing about homeroom is some days they had a lesson and some days they were just there for five minutes.

Lauren found Dinah standing by their lockers.

"Hey, I heard Cabello stormed out of homeroom." Dinah says as they switch out their books and head to their usual spot in the quad, sitting at a table that is a mix of shaded from the sun and in the sun at the same time.

Lauren only nodded. She didn't know what to say. Everyone in her homeroom had gotten used to Camila storming out of the room.

"You know, sometimes I wonder how she even passes a grade because I've never seen her do or hand in homework or school work." The Polynesian mumbles before her eyes widen and she looks down at the table. "Cabello is coming over."

Lauren lifted her head and glanced at Camila before dropping her head again and bending down to pull her books from her bag.

Before she can grab a book though, Camila is grabbing her bag and moving it out of reach before sitting beside Lauren and watching her silently.

Lauren frowned and lifted head. "What are you doing?" She asked, reaching for her bag but her arms were too short.

Tilting her head to the side, Camila remains silent and watches Lauren before standing up and walking toward her car with Lauren's bag. She knew the older girl would follow.

Lauren let out a huff. "What the hell is she doing?"

"I think she wants you to follow, and I would if I were you. Especially if you don't want Normani and Justin to see you." Dinah says softly.

Lauren let out a frustrated huff and stood up, walking towards Camila. She was getting really annoyed. She had barely slept and wasn't in the mood.

Camila doesn't say anything, opening the car door for Lauren after already putting their bags in the backseat.

"I'm not getting in your car." Lauren stopped.

Narrowing her eyes, the brown eyed girl signals for Lauren to get in the car. She wasn't in the mood for an argument.

"No." Lauren said. She knew never to get into someone she didn't know's car. She stepped back.

Tensing up, Camila slams her right hand against the roof of the car before slamming the door shut and getting in the driver's side. She locked the doors and started the car; Lauren's bag still in the backseat.

Lauren flinched before turning around and beginning to walk back to Dinah. Her bag wasn't worth it. She didn't have anything valuable in it. Her phone was in her locker along with her lunch money and she had her key to her locker in her pocket with her house keys.

Dinah frowned at the interaction before looking at Lauren. "Why didn't you go with her?"

"You don't get in a car with someone you don't know." Lauren said, sitting down.

"Newsflash, you've known her since elementary." Dinah responds with a frown.

"She's changed. She's not that girl anymore. For all I know, she's trying to kill me." Lauren responded.

"She isn't." Camila's best friend Zayn says, appearing out of nowhere.

Lauren turned her head and looked at him.