Why me

~BEEP BEEP BEEP!~ was all I heard it was pitch black and I heard people talking people I didn't know someone touched my hand and squeezed it I tried to open my eyes but they were so heavy I kept trying as I felt that person try to leave and i tried to grab the hand and I did vary lightly and a lady talked "Blair if you can here me squeeze my hand" she said and I did I tried harder to open my eyes and I did "Doctor Doctor she's awake" the lady said a man came in "hi Blair were going to have a look at you ok" I shook my head yes not trusting my voice. The lady still bye me smieling "ok" he flashed a light on my eyes he said good he kissed to my heart beat ex "you look good you were quite lucky girl miss blair" "oh ok were my family" "you dads fine he was on the other side of the car like you um.....your mom is in surgery and your sister is in a coma in sorry" I felt tears in my eyes "it's ok can I see my dad" I noticed the lady left "yes come this way be carfull" I got up and went yo a room with my dad laying on a bed sleeping I go in "thx" I sit in a chair next to the bed a hold his hand " no problem " the doctor said and left "hey dad" I said "honey are you ok why are you crying is it your mom sister?" dad asked looking panicked "sh no dad the doc said there fine right now" I said calming him down "ok good honey don't cry they'll be fine" o-ok" I said while I stopped crying "do you want to check on Blake" asked dad I shook my head "ok lets go" and we left and went to Blake's once we got in there I gasped she was so pale had a black eye a neck and arm and leg brace she looked so broken and hurt it made me cry I go and sit in a chair bye her bed and I squeeze her hand "Blake please wake up please" I cried.
Mike's pov
(There Dad)
"Blake please wake up please" blair cried. It made me sad my Blake was so broken looking and hurt she was so pale had a black eye a neck and arm and leg brace. Just looking at my little girls made me cry I was holding Blake's hand thinking about them "hi Mrs.heart is out of surgery and in her room" "hey dad" said blair taking me out of my thoughts "yes love" she smiled I love that smile but it looks so sad I can tell she trying to be strong she reminds me so much of her mother "umm dad the doc said moms out of surgery and the doctor wants to talk to you dad" "what oh ok why don't you go see her ill be there in a minute ok love" "ok see u" with that she left I wonder what the doctor wants to talk about. "Mr.heart I think we should talk I'm my office" said the doctor he looked  serious but emotionless. We walked out and into his office it had white walls and carpet one desk and chair it was plain. "Hey doc what is it" I asked "well we had a complication" "with what" "you wife's surgery" I start to panic and he looks at me like asking if he can finish I just nod "well you see the pics of metal punctured a main arterie and the impact broke at least 5 ribs that
Punctured her skin" I just nod "so we tried our best but we aren't abal to stop the bleeding because the broken ribs im sorry" "so wait what dose this mean no u have to TRY HARRDER please" " I'm sorry Mrs heart it will be soon she's awake so go see her be with your daughter" I just nodded not trusting my voice I was shattered and I left I thought about how to tell Blair I saw the room I looked in to see Blair talking to her mom she looked so happy and content I walked in "hey guys" i said Blair walked up to me "hey dad why are you crying its ok moms fine" I wipe my tears and nod Ciana looked at me sadly and nodded because she new "come on dad let's talk to mom"
Blair pov
I went to moms room I wonder what the doctor needed oh well I walked in to see mom sitting there she looked pale but not as bad as Blake" hi mom" I said happily "hey baby come" sit she pointed to the chair right next to her i sat dow besides her giving he a hug "ok hun theres something i have got to tell u" she said i listened carefully "what is it" i asked "i love u and i need u to take care of ur dad and Blake for me please" she asked i was confused why would she not be there. "what do u mean what about u  wont u be there" i asked glancing at dad he was crying i was confused mom sighed "hun i will be watching u guys just from above" at first i didn't get it then it clicked and i looked at my parents dad was crying so was mom i did not know i was crying till mom wiped my tears "momma i thought they helped u" "they did but they could not fix everything  i have internal bleeding and its killing me slowly" she told me "wait how long do u have to live"i asked frantically "the doctor said they don't know for sure but i only have today' she told me bye now i was sobbing i hugged mom dad joined to. "i love u mom" "i love u to Blair" BEEEEEEEEEEEEP "NO NO NO NO MOM MOM PLEASE COEME BACK U CANT LEAVE ME DOCTOR DOCTOR" i screamed frantically dad hugged me pulling me out of the room as i cried "hun you have to stop she would not want u crying" i nodded "your right" i said wiping my tears as i walk to Blakes room i go in and see her awake i run to her and hug her "hi Blair hows mom" she asked i sighed sadly "mom died Blake" i told her she started sobbing its "ok Blake we will get through this together me u and dad" i said she nodded saying ok.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

hey guys sorry i took so long to update heheh anyways how was it good bad ?????? 

:]