Chapter 19

Previous:
We reached the academy, and parted ways after saying goodbye. Once I got to my room, I quickly took a shower and changed to my pj's. "What a day, don't you agree Strawberry?" I sighed as I laid on the bed. "Hai~" Strawberry replied sleepily. I placed her near me, then drifted to sleep.

Now:

Yumiko's pov

I woke up next morning, debating if I'm going to continue my plans that has been cacelled yesterday. After a few seconds, I decided to go outside with Strawberry. So I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

After that I wore my outfit which consists of: a galaxy sweat shirt, black leggings, and a pair of black snickers. I looked for a bag that I'll use. So, after a few minutes, I decided to use a sier-colored shoulder bag. And as for my hair, I styled it into a messy bun. I look at my mirror, over all, I looked simple and my outfit sure does fit me.

I went to Strawberry, gently waking her up. "Strawberry~ wake up~" I said. She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes while yawning.

Kawaii~

When she was fully awake, she started to get ready. I make sure that I've got everything I need. I look at my bag and checked my things:
✔ wallet
✔ phone
✔ pen & paper
✔ mini sewing kit
✔ mini first aid kit

If your guessing why do I need this kits, its for emergencies. I don't know what's gonna happen later, so I need to be ready. Oh! I almost forgot something!

I walked to my vanity's drawer and took my stun gun (sorry I don't really know what its called)

I also took my self defense keychain, and placed it on my bag as an accessory. And the keychain looks like
this:

After that, me and Strawberry left the room, and go to the office for permission

After that, me and Strawberry left the room, and go to the office for permission. Once we are permitted, we left the school and start our journey.

To be continued....

I'm back minna! Sorry for not updating lately😔.