Chapter 12: Mini Strawberry Chocolate Cake

Previous:
Strawberry said, "Yumiko your cake really looks good!" I giggled and I said, "Of course it looks good! Because we worked hard for it."

Now:

Tennouji's pov

Yumiko cheered, "Tennouji-san I'm finish making my mini cakes!" I asked, "May I see?" She simply nodded, and showed me the table full of mini strawberry chocolate cakes:

(A/N: I don't own this photo or picture)

It looks delicious! I think Yumiko have really improved.

Yumiko asked me, "Umm, Tennouji-san why did you asked me to make these?" I smiled and said, "Because we'll be selling these today," she asked, "Where?" I simply replied, "Here" and she just nodded in reponse.

Yumiko's pov

What will I do?! They will sell this at Salon De Marie! What if others does-

I was cutted of by Strawberry because she said, "Don't worry Yumiko, I bet they would love this cake!" I smiled at her and said, "Arigatou Strawberry!" I left the kitchen, and welcome the new costumers.

Ichigo's pov

There wasn't cooking class today, so me and the rest (Andou, Kashino, Hanabusa) walked to Salon De Marie. When we walked in a girl greeted she bowed, "Konichiwa! Welcome to Salon De Marie! How many will be accompanying us today?" When she looked up we saw... Yumiko.

Andou's pov

The girl that greeted us looks like Yumiko!

Hanabusa's pov

Why does this girl looks like Yumiko?! I thought she's ditching class for her boyfriend?! So why is she here?!

Kashino's pov

I can't believe this! Yumiko is working at Salon De Marie, but why does she hide it?

Yumiko's pov

After I looked up, I was shocked seeing Ichigo-chan and the group was in front of me, but I can't show weakness right now. I said, "So, its table for four, please follow me" I lead them to a table for four people. I took out my notepad and asked, "What would you like for today?" Kashino said, "coffee" Andou-kun said, "a slice of matcha cake for me" Hanabusa-kun said, "a slice of coffee crumble cake" Ichigo-chan said, "That mini strawberry chocolate cake!" I replied, "Hai!" I quickly get their orders.

Ichigo's pov

Yumiko-chan works at Salon De Marie?! Is that why she doesn't attend cooking class? But why does she have to hide it?

Yumiko-chan served our orders, and when I looked at the mini cake, it looks delicious. Then I tasted it.

Its like I'm in a strawberry farm.

I said, "Oishi!" Andou-kun said, "I haven't seen that cake before, Amano-chan mind if I have a little bite?" Hanabusa-kan asked, "Mind if I too?" I replied, "Sure!" And they both tasted it.

Andou's pov

I tasted the cake that Amano has, and I could feel my eyes widened.

The mixture of the strawberries and chocolate are perfect. And the sweetness and sourness of the strawberries are perfectly blended; its likes two kind of strawberries are putted here.

Hanabusa's pov

This cake.... its like playing at a farm full of different kinds of strawberries! And the chocolate really melts in my mouth.

I said, "Hmm... its delicious!" Andou said, "I agree" Ichigo-chan asked, "Kashino why don't you try it?" Kashino replied, "Sure..." Kashino took a bite, and like me and Andou his eyes widened.

Kashino's pov

I took a bite at Amano's cake, I can feel my eyes widened.

The, the texture of the chocolate is perfect! It melts in my mouth, the strawberries and chocolate blends perfectly.

I accidentaly said out loud, "Delicious.." the group gasped.

To be continued