Chapter 13: Compliment

Previous:
I accidentaly said out loud, "Delicious.." the group gasped.

Now:

Kashino's pov

I asked them, "What?" Amano said, "You... you just complimented a cake"
I asked with a straight face, "So, what if I did?" Hanabusa replied, "Its quite rare of you to compliment a pastry" Andou said, "I agree with Satsuki"

Yeah, they're right, I don't usually compliment cakes nor other pastries.

After Amano ate her cake, we left Salon De Marie

Satsuki's pov

I have this feeling that I left or forgot something...

I said, "Guys... I'm feeling we're forgetting something" Andou said, "Do you want to go back in Salon De Marie and ask them?" I replied, "Sure." We walk to Salon De Marie.

When we're in front of Salon De Marie, I saw Yumiko balancing trays on her hands and on her head. I asked, "Guys do you see that?" Amano asked, "See what?" I replied, "Yumiko" they looked in Yumiko's direction, and they were amazed by her. Andou said, "That girl who's balancing trays while serving is that...." Kashino said, "Yumiko? Yes, that's her" Amano said, "So amazing! How can she do that?!" I think she saw us because she hurriedly served all the foods on the tray.

When she was done serving all the foods on the tray, she walked towards our direction and opened the door. Yumiko asked, "Not to be rude but what are you still doing here?" I replied, "I think I left something..." Yumiko smiled and said, "Don't worry! Once the Salon is closed, I'll look for something that you might own" I smiled back, "Thank you" Yumiko giggled and said, "No biggie! Now, time to go back to work. Bye!"

Her smile its so pure and gorgeous.

Ichigo's pov

We were in our hang out place when Kashino said, "I think the rumors that are spreading aren't real" Hanbusa-kun said, "Yeah, they said that she has a boyfriend, and that's the reason she ditches cooking class, but we saw her lately working at Salon De Marie" Andou-kun said, "Don't she knows about the rumors?" I said, "Huh?" Andou-kun said, "Everytime we see her she usually smile like nothing's happening" Hanabusa-kun said, "You're right" Kashino mumbled, "She even smiled after seeing me" I heard Kashino said something but I couldn't understand it.

Kashino's pov

How can Yumiko smile when seeing me? After what I've done, she still manages to smile, talk, and face me...

To be continued...

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating lately because there are a lot of things happenng these past few days. Luckily, I had time to finish this chapter. Oh! And please don't judge the title because I have no odea why did I wrote that as the title. And in this up coming March, I'll be slowly updating. Thank you and that's all. Bye!!🤗