After some more long minutes someone opened the door. "Uhm... Johnny how could you lock the door from outside, while you are inside?"

"Oh my gosh ,Millie you are my rescue!" I said and hugged her.

She giggled. "What, why? What happened?"

"Jacob locked me in this room after I told him something about Kenzie and then he said, he will do my job wich actually means, he will try to fuck her."I said.

"WHAT? Are you kidding me, Johnny?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Millie, but I'm not. Please we have to find them."

She seemed hurt but nooded, I hugged her again. "Thank you Millie."

Then we started to run. First we searched upstairs and looked in every room we could find. In a few of the rooms we found some couples but the only peoples we were looking for were Jacob and Mackenzie. They weren't upstairs yet, and that means he didn't rape Mackenzie by now. I was relieved, but we had not found the two yet, so we decided to continue searching, downstairs. First in the remote rooms before we searched for both of them in the crowd of teenagers on the dance floor.

All of sudden we heard a few people screaming and the people backed away from something. Instead of backing away, from whatever it was, like the others, Millie and I went straight towards it just to stop in total shock.

Mackenzi

•••

Then my eyes caught Johnny. Next to him stood Millie. She seemed mad and sad at the same time. Johnny ran over to me and hugged me tightly. It was the moment I started to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here." he said comforting me.

I sobbed. "Where were you Johnny?"

"Jacob locked me into the bathroom, but that doesn't matter. Now I'm here." he said.

"I don't feel well, can we please go home?" I asked, still crying.

He nodded and brought me to the car. "I'll be back in five minutes okay?"

After five minutes he came back with water, a plastic bag and a blanket.

"If you have to throw up a second time you can-" he said but stopped as I had to puke the second time this night. He held my hair back and hugged me.

Then I said. "I can use the plastic bag, right?"
He nodded and asked. "Okay, I'll drive back. My house?"

"Yes." I said and we drove off.

When we arrived at his house, Johnny carried me into his room and lay me on his bed. He helped me to take my clothes of off me and he put the blankets over me. He took his clothes of too and lay next to me. We cuddled for a few minutes until I felt that I had to throw up again. I jumped out of the bed and stormed into his bathroom. Johnny followed me and held my hair while he strocke my back.

"How many alcohol did you have tonight, babe?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know, I was a bit drunk, I'm so sorry, John."

He smiled. "It's okay. At my last party I had to throw up too, not as much times as you but I had to."

I nodded and we went back to bed. "I love you, Johnny, thank you."

"I love you too." he answered and kissed me on the cheek.

I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. Johnny was already asleep. I didn't throw up again but I still felt sick. I tried to think about something nice and remembered the last two days. The whole drama with Nadia and that I defended myself.
This day I had realized that I wasn't a nerd anymore. And the night after all the drama, the next morning and the whole party.
Then the realization hit me like a flash of lightning.

"So ... my baby does not have fertile days, am I right?" he asked me.

I remembered that I said something like 'No'. I did not say exactly that but something like this. And because of that we had sex without a condom the next morning.

Oh my gosh, no...

I shook Johnny to make him awake. "Wake up, Johnny!

"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked sleepy.

I nodded. "Yes, I am but... um..."

"What? Talk to me, Mackenzie!" he said.

I tried to hold back my panic and said.
"What... what if I'm pregnant?"

•••

Y i K e S