On Friday, I was once again at the Walters house. The door opened to reveal a stony faced twin. I rolled my eyes at him. “I know it’s you Cammy,” I said pushing past him.

“But how?!” Just then Cole came down into the foyer. He obviously saw the exchange and was now looking at me curiously.

“Yeah, how?” Cole repeated.

I shrugged. “The eyes. You have different, slightly different shades but you can’t really tell and Cam, you always have this glint in your eyes,” I said turning to him. “And Cole is… just serious.” They both looked surprised.

“Wow,” was all Cam said. I shook my head at him and motioned Cole to follow me to the living room where we practiced for the play.

Some hours later, we were munching on some chips and Cole was ‘taking a break’ from working so hard on the work. I was sat on the couch as I watched them play Xbox. Cole lost and I snickered. He turned to scowl at me.

“Don’t laugh at me, it’s not like you know how to play and besides, Cam won by a fluke.”

“That was no fluke!” Cam shouted at his brother.

“Cam, hand over the controller?” He raised a brow at me.

Cole scoffed. “Don’t. You’ll lose, Nerd.” He would still call me Nerd even though that attire was long gone.

“I challenge you, Coley.” I smirked as I used the nickname that I had given.

-------------------

“Yes bitches!”

“Told you you’d lose didn’t I?”

“How is that possible?”

“Because I’m the best at that game.”

“No, you’re not. You’re okay, I’m better.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Yes, I am.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Am.”

“Not.”

“Stop!” Cam yelled putting his hand on his ears. He looked at the two of us and shook his head in exasperation before turning to his Cole and saying, “Brother, you just got owned.” Cam and I hi-fived.

“I won, yoo-hoo!” I yelled in Cole’s face.

He scowled at me. “You’re never going to let me live that down are you?” I shook my head in response and he folded his arms, pouting. Damn, why does that boy have to look so edible? Add in that pout, hot damn mama!  Cam cleared his throat and smirked at me when he caught me looking. I stuck my tongue out at him and then we continued to play COD, switching controllers. I beat both the twins a few times and they were getting frustrated. I just laughed evilly at them.

The rest of the week I sat at the popular table, Ali occasionally joining us and seemingly ignoring Cammy. Aw, poor guy, I was going to have to have a talk with my bestfriend soon.

It was Thursday and we were sat at lunch. Ali was sitting between Cam and I, much to Cam’s pleasure. She had just given me the glare as I purposely shoved her next to him. She so liked him back, I don’t know why she was making a fuss.

“Where’s your phone, Nina?” Ali asked me.

“It’s dead. I forgot to charge it last night.” She nodded. “Why?”

“There’s a party…” she started and I could see from the corner of eyes that it had Barbie’s attention automatically. I motioned for her to continue. “A launch party for a hotel in LA.”