overture

"i'm not going to spend all of my days trying to compete with her. like you said," she barely whispered, her voice quivering, tears spilling out of her eyes. "i'm nothing compared to her and that's the sad truth."

he didn't try to object. she took a sharp breath and sighed, knowing that he would never reciprocate her feelings back.

"i am in deeply in love with you, but you fail to see it because you're always comparing me to her."

"n-no," he replied, trying to gain composure from the sad truth that she all said. "i-"

"stop it," she replied, feeling so sad. "come on, let's stop this nonsense. let's stop this before something else happens, before you say more lies."

!

it started with a simple composition.

the way how you play the piano shows a lot about your attitude.

she plays the piano keys delicately.

he plays it harshly.

!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPYRIGHT OF joey ; wxntrlcs.

All contents in the story entitled [ TWO LESS LONELY PEOPLE || myg au] belongs to the owner, wxntrlcs.

This is purely a fanfiction, so this doesn't reflect any images of the members of BTS (방탄소년단). I'm just using their names for entertainment and I bring no harm.

The characters and events in this story are fictitious, any similarity to actual persons (living or dead), events, places are purely coincidental.

© joey ; wxntrlcs [ 2018 - 201? ]