Kind stranger

Before Lisa left her apartment (a lot earlier than usual), she placed some aspirins and a glass of water on the dresser that is placed beside her bed. She then put a note beside the glass.

She also hid all the picture frames that were scattered around her apartment so that Jennie will have no idea that it was her who have helped her last night.

Lisa thought that Jennie won't even remember any of what had happened last night since she was too drunk.

-

Upon entering the practice room of Blackvelvet, Lisa was surprised when she saw Rosé who was playing the guitar, she wasn't expecting anyone to see here this early.

"Woah Chipmunk, you're too early to be here." Lisa said with a smile on her face while dragging her feet towards Rosè.

"So are you, madame. What made you come here this early?" Rosé asked Lisa.

"I was bored, so I decided to be here this early." Lisa replied.

"Chipmunk, can you teach me how to play the guitar?" Lisa asked.

"Not unless you tell me the reason why you keep calling me 'chipmunk' when clearly my name is Chaeng." Rosé replied.

"Because you look like a chipmunk. Look at these cute cheeks. Oh my gosh! I love squeezing them. Aigoo, they're so fluffy." Lisa replied while squeezing Rosé's cheeks.

Rosé hid her blush. She then smacked Lisa's hands away from her face.

"Will you teach me now?" Lisa asked.

Rosé nodded and placed the guitar on Lisa's lap. Rosé guided Lisa's fingers to form a G chord. While doing so, Rosé can't help but blush by the sudden contact.

After a few tries of trying to perfect the chord, Lisa gave up. Instead, she invited Rosé to go to the nearest coffee shop since they still have about 2 and a half hours to spare.

Lisa grabbed Rosé's hand as soon as she saw her wearing her disguise.

Lisa continued holding Rosé's hand until they got to the coffee shop. Oblivious to the fact that Rosé was profusely blushing along the way.

Oblivious to the fact that Rosé is crushing on Lisa, big time.

-

Jennie had expected this, to wake up with a massive headache. But what she wasn't expecting was to wake up in someone else's room.  Once she realized she isn't in her room, she started panicking. She peeked through under the sheets but only to find herself fully clothed.

Phew.

She noticed a yellow paper on the dresser beside her bed. Jennie realized it was a note, and it says:

Miss Jennie,

Please drink these aspirins after eating the breakfast I have cooked for you, and don't worry, it isn't poisoned. You may also take a shower and wear the clothes I have left for you at the counter top of the bathroom. If you're wondering if the paparazzi got a look at you last night.. nope, they haven't. Not even a single hair. The disguise you were wearing was effective that I was even deceived by it. Also, please lock the door once you leave my apartment, thanks in advance.

-Owner of the apartment

Jennie felt a little relieved but embarrassed at the person who helped her.

Jennie felt her stomach grumble and then started shamelessly munching on some pancakes and sausages inside a kind stranger's home. She didn't let her ego take the lead this time, as she was very hungry and in need of some food.

Jennie then drank the two aspirins as stated in the note and went directly to the bathroom as she was feeling dirty, and is reeking of alcohol.

Upon entering the bathroom, she saw the clothes that were placed at the counter. After stripping herself off of her alcohol-smelling clothes, she started washing and soaping her body then her mind wandered to last night's happenings. She kept recalling who the owner of the apartment is but got no answers. All she remembers was her drinking her heart out.

After showering and wearing the clothes given to her which were a bit loose for her by the way but she didn't mind since she's comfortable with wearing baggy clothes. She looked around the kind stranger's apartment to look for any signs of the owner. When she found nothing, she gave up and decided to just write a thank you/gratitude letter to the kind stranger.

After writing the letter, Jennie decided to put it on the dresser where she saw the kind stranger's note for her. But instead of placing it on the dresser, it instead landed on the floor. Crouching down, Jennie noticed a dusted picture that was lying on the floor under the bed. She picked it up and was shock to see that it was Lisa with a girl she didn't know of.

**