Chapter 27

"Ugh get off me!" "Stay still!!" "Stop it!" An Azure hedgehog had been forced down by the leader. "Don't make this harder for yourself" the older one growled. "Get off me!!" He screamed. He tried to wriggle free, but receiving a slap across the face from the other Mobian. A hand squished against his cheeks, forcing the azure hedgehog to look at him. Sonic stopped struggling, realising that the leader was still. "Sonic don't make this harder for yourself, accept me." This statement made the blue one wriggle even more. "I said stay still damn it!" He hissed.

The leader clawed at the younger ones arms. Loud whimpers projected from him. And then suddenly the older male let go of him. "Pathetic little slut" he slapped his thigh. "Please Stop Zaire" he cried. "I'll make you give me what I want." The blue one rolled up in a ball, at the corner of the large bed. The older on of the males grabbed a gun and pointed it toward the blue one. "Zaire please..." he whimpered. "Come here" he growled, loosing his patience with the blue one. He headed closer toward the demanding one. "What?..." he whimpered. The leader lay against the pillows, pulling out his member. "Ride" he demanded in a stern tone. "I don't wanna..." he cried "do it" he pointed the gun at the hero's head. "Zaire I really don't wanna..." "I'll shoot you" he growled. The younger one moved closer, crying. He rested himself against the leaders member. It slowly slid inside him. A cry of pain were heard. The leader put up his phone, recording the younger ones actions.

————————————————————

"He what?!" Rookie screamed. "He took Sonic, God knows what they are doing now" he sighed. "Shadow I'm sorry" Infinite patted his back, trying his best to calm him. "Thanks Gadget, you too Infinite" "Zero" the ebony looked at him in confusion. "My real name is Zero" he said. "Thanks Zero" he slightly smiled. "We need to think of a plan. We need to get Sonic back" Rookie exclaimed. Both ebony males nodded in agreement. "So how are we going to do this?"

After hours of planning they received a video message from an unknown number. Shadow opened the message that were sent to his phone. He frowned in disgust. "What the hell..." he growled. Moans, pants and growls were coming from the phone. Both males making the noises. The bottom half of sonics body were shown, along with Zaire's hips thrusting up into the younger male as he bounced. Hickeys clear on the blue males body. The ebony hedgehog growled in disbelief. "Shadow what are you watching?" Gadget asked. "I just got a video message from an unknown number. It must be Zaire. And him and sonic are..." he paused. He turned the video off. That was enough. Screams of pleasure he didn't want to hear.

"Are you sure it's not edited" Zero asked. The ebony shrugged. He gave him the phone so he could see it for himself. "What the hell?! Is he enjoying it" Shadow sighed. "Maybe Sonic doesn't want to be save."

——————————————————————

"Good little hedgehog" Zaire smirked. "I've added the moaning audio and edited it so you can't see your head. They don't need to see the gun at your head. It looks like you were enjoying it my love~" he grow in victory. That pathetic boyfriend of his has seen it. "Look who I sent it to my love~" he forced the younger one to look. "I hate you" he snarled. A dark chuckle was presented from the leader. The hero was rolled up in a ball on the bed, crying. "Can you feel my cum inside you?~" he said trying to piss off the younger hedgehog. "Go away" he growled. "Come on babe, I wanna cuddle" he squeezed his forced lovers hips, making him wriggle. "Somebody is in a mood" the older one teased. "Piss off you prick!" He yelled. "Okay get some sleep my sexy little slutty sex toy" he spanked his thigh. "I hate you so much"

——————————————————————

"shadow I'm sure he didn't want to" Gadget tried to comfort him. "He looks like he enjoyed it a lot" he sighed. "Shadow I'm sorry this happened" Zero added.

The ebony hedgehog had his face in his hands, not knowing what to do. Does his lover even love him anymore? Has he fallen for the waste of a leader?