Part 24: Babysitting

Start from the beginning

I, likewise, just stare at him, gaping. "You had sex with her? She let you have sex with her?"

Charlie pulls me aside to an empty room. "She claims I raped her. I didn't even go into that hole, just so she cant be her little uptight bitchy self."

"You fucked her up the ass?" Jesus Christ. Cassis, my apparently gay best friend, would never go for that, so, yeah, it was definitely rape on Charlie's part. "You're such a dick," I hiss, unable to believe I loved this boy. And, yes, I mean loved, because I definitely don't, anymore. "Jesus, Charlie. I cannot believe you would do that." I shove his chest, disgusted by this hot, handsome hunk of football meat, and storm out of the room, heading for dance.

I let off a lot of steam in dance. I'm not even sure Cassis notices me fuming. It makes sense, now. They're both just super embarrassed and don't know how to talk about it. Well, I'm going to fix that.

"Cassis, we're hanging out, tonight. No buts," I add in quickly as we enter the changeroom. She just nods, not really looking stoked about it. I give her Natalia's address without telling her what it's for, and tell her to meet me there. They can figure their shit out, and I can go have some fun of my own.

I leave the school on my own, catching a ride with one of the other dancers. Dad's still away. I let myself in and head for the shower, intending to get all dressed up tonight. I'll take my clothes over to Natalia's house and change there, once the two of them actually start talking to each other.

I shower with soap that smells of sweet, satsuma oranges, and get dressed into shorts and a fitted shirt. Packing a dress into my bag for later, I call a taxi, and pull together my face.

Soon enough, I find myself in front of a pretty garden that belongs to an okay house in the middle of a bad neighbourhood. Yes, Natalia's family is poor. For sure. But, they definitely like their garden, as it is well kept. I step out of the car after paying the guy, and walk up to the door to knock.

Natalia answers with a little girl on her back, another one tugging at her arm. "These are my sisters, Maria," she tilts her head down to the one tugging her arm, "And Sophia."

My eyes fall to the little one, and I grin. Squatting in front of Sophia, I wish I had a little sister. "Sophia, do you like princesses?" Sophia nods, rubbing away the hair that falls into her eyes. "Well, then. Let's be princesses, today, then. Okay?" I hold out my arms, hoping she'll let me pick her up.

Sophia walks forward, her body fitting between my arms. I lift her up and kiss her cheek, grinning. "Okay. What were you princesses up to?"

"Barbies," Maria grins from behind Natalia's head. "Mine has blonde hair. Sophia's has brown hair. Natalia bought them for christmas last year. She says if we are good she'll get us another one.

"And have you been good?"

Sophia nods her head, her eyes wide. One could tell from her face that she wanted another barbie doll to play with. "Pink dess."

Maria pipes in, "Sophia likes pink dresses. My barbie doll has a blue shirt with green in it and white pants."

I giggle, remembering when I once played with dolls. "I'd really like to see both your Barbies. Will you two princesses show me?"

Maria jumps off Natalia's back, running for her room. Sophia whines, her arms outstretched in the direction Maria ran off in, wiggling to get free. "Barbie. Me show." Natalia takes a deep breath, shutting the door behind me.

"I'll be in the room next door." The brunette says when she's brought me to the girl's room. I set Sophie down carefully, letting her run over to her doll. They both come running and jumping back to me, Barbies in little hands.