today's the day!. i can't believe chase is going to ask sky to marry him. my little bro is so grown up now. he and skylar are perfect for each other. they already have kids anyway. am in the bathroom putting my make up on. i want to look good for the jumbo tron. i put on a white and gray sweater,jean skirt, and my vans. i already planned everything. chase is so lucky to have me as a sister. time square is going to be filled with chase singing for skylar, i also made a slideshow from the very moment skylar and chase had met with all the surveillance footage from the penthouse.

i told skylar we were going to time square with kaz and oliver because i want her to see something. which is true. i picked her outfit out for her,a black sweatshirt with white strips across the chest up to the sleeve, a white skirt, and Adidas."you ready".i asked as i left the bathroom. "are you sure, tasha can handle both the twins".she asked pacing back and fort."yes she can,she is a very good care taker, don't worry too much'". i assured. she smiled and we made our way downstairs.

"skylar am so happy for you and not just for the twins". tasha exclaimed."then for what".skylar asked. i shaked my head at tasha."nothing".she corrected."okay bye,bye mommy loves you". she kissed the twins.we made our way to time square with kaz and oliver.

skylar p.o.v

everyone has been acting really weird for these last past 2 days. well weirder than usually. time square was filled with a lot of people. i still don't get what bree wanted to show us. all the sudden every single jumbo tron went black. all the cars stopped and people. it's like everyone and everything just froze. the screens came back on but this time. it was a picture of me and chase. wait what. i looked around and i was the only one confused. the picture of me and chase's faded. this time it was chase on the jumbo tron. okay i am officially lost but i was glad i was i don't know why.

"let's make a plan skylar, ten years from tonight, we'll tell our children the story of how i purposed to you". chase said. purpose!,i couldn't help but let my jaw drop and throw a big,big smile at him.he was everywhere. it started with a slideshow of the story of me and chase. my eyes got a little watery. chase started singing and i loved it.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head,when i think of all the years i want to be with you.

wake up every morning with you in my bed, that precisely what plan to do.

and you know one of these days when i get my money right, buy you everything and show you all the finer thing in life.

we'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush

but one day, i won't be able to ask you loud enough

i'll say will you marry me.

i swear that i will mean it.

i'll say will you marry me.

( woah oh woah oh woah oh woah)

how many girls in the world can make me feel this?

baby i don't ever plan to find out,the more i look,the more i find the reasons why.

your the love of my life.

you know one of these days when i get my money right buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life.

we'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush.

but one day, i won't be able to ask you loud enough.

i will say will you marry me.

i swear that i will mean it.

i will you marry me.

and if lost everything in my heart it means nothing

'cause i have you, girl i have you.so get right down bended knee nothing else would ever be better, better. the day when i say

i'll say will you marry me.

i swear i will mean it.

i'll say will you marry me.(2x)

got me singing

(woah oh woah)

(woah oh woah)

(woah oh woah oh oh)

got me singing

(woah oh woah)

(woah oh woah)

(woah oh woah oh oh)

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head, when i think of all the years i wanna be with you,

wake up every morning with you in my bed

that's precisely what i plan to do.

that was so...so...i don't even have the words to speak. bree tapes my shoulder telling me to look behind me,

and there he was,chase on one knee.

chase's p.o.v

my heart is racing,my palms are sweaty but here goes nothing.

"skylar storm i love you, and i always will, you deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, someone who will let you grow without boarders and love you without end,will you let me be the one? when i met you,i'd knew i met my match. it was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. how it turns out is all in your hands, skylar storm will you marry me?".i asked.