Chapter 4

We woke up at 6 am this morning and preparing now but.......
Haruka-ahhhhh 😖
Reiji-Goman! Haruka I don't know you're in the toilet.
Yamato-What did you saw?
Reiji-I saw Haruka changing.
Nagi-What!
Ranmaru-Ai please punch this guy.
Haruka-I am finish!
Eiichi-let's forget about that thing and enjoy looking at Haruka first! Good!
Kira-you're beautiful in a gown.
Camus-Why does it looks like for royal family ?
Haruka-you will know later.
The boys-okay
Starish PoV
Otoya-I wonder what Haruka is doing now.
Tokiya-I felt regretted to fire her!
Ren-Why?
Syo-Ren!Because the girl you bring compose bad songs.
Cecil-She is a beauty but not as Haruka !
Ren-Than what should we do because I felt regretted too Marino really does compose bad music and after I found out that Haruka has long hair she is now definitely my tape and more stronger and beautiful too.
Masato-Actually,I did some research and found out that Nanami is a government and Royal family that rule all the countries that includes Agnapolis your country Cecil.The royal family's words are absolute they can even make angencies governments and a lot things to fall if they wish.
Cecil-Who are her parents?
Masato-Nanami Ryouta is his father and Nanami Rina is her mother she has ten siblings but all boys she is the only girl in the family!
Cecil-Oh this is bad
Natsuki-why?
Cecil-Because I know about their family during a Royal ball but I haven't seen Haruka they said that girls in their family is rare blessing that only comes one in four hundred years now I know who she really is my country will be take down for sure!!!!
Other boys-why is that?
Cecil-because girls are precious in Nanami family and get sick easily so when someone or something made the one girl become upset they will put u down and not to mention she knows all the people in entertainment world political world and they knew her too they will help with her family to take us down unless Haruka didn't told them!Tokiya-So that means she even can pull us up or pull us down.
Cecil-yes!
Otoya-it don't affect me though because she know I did not mean to fire her I told her before u fired her that I was playing along with u.
Natsuki-I told her too.
Masato-Why didn't u tell us Cecil?
Cecil-I did not know the daughter of the Nanami family would be her because I've only met her when you all debut as idols.and most of all Natsuki ,Otoya you both betrayed us.
Syo-why did you do that ?
Because we both had a bad feeling to betray her so we told her that u guys were serious and we will be playing along!!!otoya and Natsuki said together.
Natsuki-we also know what will happen next because her grandmother told us .But I was confused, in the end me and Otoya did some research and found out it is true but you guys have already forgotten and I already told u many times but all of u did not believe except me and Otoya.
Ren-Now I remember!
Syo-me too !damn it!

So this is the story felt surprise right this is my mom's idea hope you like it