We quickly go find Yuri without stopping now.

(Wait for us, Amanda!)

Yuri POV :

I walked to the jetty and sneaked in Hubert's ship. I searched everywhere for any information. Until I found a door with board saying

"Do Not Enter. "

I bet it must be Hubert's treasures that meant so much to him. I get him...

So, I left that room. I don't care if Makoto yells at me, it was Hubert's personal spaces. He must doesn't want anyone see that...

I saw two of his men talking to each other. I took this chance and hide myself so I hear their conversations.

Men (1): " Hey, to who will Master Hubert sell all this guns? "

Men (2): "I heard it was a daimyo or shogun that against Lord Oda Nobunaga if I am not wrong... "

I shocked by that words. So Hubert is my enemy? I have no other choice but to kill him tonight.

But...

I have to make sure he enjoy his last breath.

I run from the ship and go find Hubert. After a while searching, I found him. He was writing something in his journal. I walked to him and patted his shoulder. He turned to face me.

When saw my face, he immediately smiles.

"Oh, my dearest rose. What can I do for you? "

"Let me take you for some walk in Edo. "

"Really? It was my pleasure! "

I see his genuine smile. I'm going to watch it as many times as I can. We walked together. And I have an idea, maybe Makoto and the others will never like it but this is was his last day.

"Hubert, do you want me to do anything for you? You can ask me anything. "

"Anything? "He said with shock. I nodded by his question.

Then, he put his thumb on his chin. He must be thinking what he want me to do.

"Let's eat together. "He said with a smile.

We went to a tea shop. We ordered some tea and mochis. I took one of the mochis and holding it near Hubert's mouth. His eyes widened.

"What? Open your mouth. "

" Wait!? Are you going to feed me?! "He asked me and his face was red as beef. He hesitated but he still opened his mouth. I feed him the mochi.

His face is really red. He hides his blushing face in his palms. I can feel that his face burnt.

"Anything else? "

When he look out of his hands he saw a woman with her daughter wearing beautiful kimonos.

"I want you to wear that. "He pointed at them. Well, it was a long time I hadn't wear kimono, I only wear hakama because it was comfortable for me.

But it was his wish...

I wear light blue kimono that have some subaki flowers pattern on it.

He stares at me with eyes widened and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Tonight, have a fireworks going to lead. Let's go watch them. "

"Alright. "He agreed.

At night....

I wearing another kimono. It was dark blue kimono with pink sakura pattern. I waited for Hubert at the shrine gates. I don't like that everyone stare at me.........

"Ah! "

Suddenly, I heard a gasp. It was Hubert's. He was blushing again.

The music played along us. The street full with lanterns and light. He holding out his hand to me and I take it.

We sit near the cliff to watch the fireworks. He still doesn't want to let go of his grip.

"It was really late... Maybe you should stay with me for a night? "

He said and looked at me.... I think when he was asleep I will kill him.

We at his ship. I pretended that I was slept but  I wasn't. I wait until midnight.

In Midnight......

I walked to Hubert's room and quietly entered his room. He was in deep sleep maybe this will be easier..

I get on top of him ready with my kunai. Then.....

"So, you planned to kill me? "

He woke up. I wasn't shock at all.