"What? I was about to say, little shun sunshine" she rolled her eyes and Hobi just laugh at her.

"Where do we go?" She leaned back on the head rest, meeting his gaze on the mirror.

"Our house, Ana's sudden resign is still a mystery, I should check out if nothing's suspicious, she said she grow up in an orphanage but how come she's abroad now for her family, something's doesn't feel nice" Hobi's eyes widen, biting his fist in his mouth.

"Don't worry, I secure a background check on her and she's really from that certain ladies dorm before and she's nice to us, other than that incident where she let Ji play outside, I can't say anything negative about her" she consoled him and herself too.

They arrive at their house after some time, she checked everything and all was normal other than few of Ana's clothing which were missing, the remaining ones were the clothes she bought for her. Shooky was well feed and good, the house was clean, valuable items were safe in it's case and the laundry were hanged and piled neatly. 

"Okay but why?" She sigh for the nth time, she's more worried about Ji and his reaction when he'll find out that Ana was gone, I mean from their house.

"Call her, duhh" Hobi shrugged and she kicked his feeling intelectual form.

"Mr. Know it all, grr annoying!" She spatted and turned around to call Ana's digits. 

-**-

"Jeon Jungkook, what are saying?"

"Hyung, you're taking my time, Yoongi hyung is spitting fire at me now, don't add wound on my blisters, come on"

"Say it slowly one more time, I'm not joking either" he's becoming mad, in just a matter of days, his once boring but comfortable routinary life became  unpredictable.

"Your, househelp called me and she's resigning, maybe she thought I am still your personal secretary, If she only knew that you're treating me like a 2nd rate butler" He faked a cry at the other end of the line.

"It isn't funny and besides she's been with me for five years, why so sudden?!" He hollered enough to make Jungkook pull the device away from his ears.

"I don't know but, Ive check your unit, everything's clear, don't worry"

He closed his phone, thinking a little bit deep. He's becoming suspicious as to why the things are happening fast without his consent? Well he give consent to Jungkook's transfer but he don't know He felt something was up but he can't pin point it.

Tossing his phone on the couch, he drank some water and sat down. He has another problem, finding Ji's father, oh well it's not supposed to be his business anymore but there's this little joy tickling in his heart, he should feel anger about it right? I mean finding the man whom impregnated your suppose to be still wife, he must be gone crazy mad by now but everything seems not awkward an in fact he's even more excited, maybe because Yndi is the prize at the end or he don't know.

"Argh, this is argh sh*t" he groaned closing eyes and resting his head on the couch.

"Oh wait" he hissed scanning his whole place.

"She didn't even left some food for me" he regretted not stopping by to eat outside, but he's too tired and too lonely to eat all by himself, besides he grew tired of some waitresses flirting at him like always.

And a sudden idea struck his mind,

"This is good why not" he grinned and dialled his phone.

"Hey, come over I need you asap"

"yes like right now, I don't accept no for an answer"

"Bring him if you want"

"I'll give you thirty minutes, be here or suffer the consequences"

"I am not joking"

"I'll raid your house, don't dare me, I'm daring sweety"

"I'll think about that later"

"Hul, but still you need to get here like right now"

"I'm the boss, yeah suit yourself bye"

Hitting three birds in one stone, he made a mental note to thank the person who invented that famous line. With that he made his living room more messy and litter around.

A/N: Hey jude, aw fudge I forgot the lyrics, anyway did you check khan's 6 song covers? My faves are Miss Movin On and the recent one, Battle Scars. They also had Finesse, Despacito, Rockabye, I forgot the other one.

As for bangtan, run ep 51 is out and I wanna ride a roller coaster and that Viking Ship.

And Seducing Pink Princess actually had it's 1st anniversary last April 25 and this too will be finished soon. Haha.