𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

LANCE'S POV

"I can't believe the three of you are cheaters." Lizzy, Jade and I said.

"No we're not if we will explain." Brea, Mace and Rico said.

"Yes you are." We said.

"Not." They said.

"To." We said.

"Not." They said.

"To." We said.

Then we all argued.

"GUYS SERIOUSLY!!" Mace said.

"We aren't cheating on you!!" Rico said.

"Really? Can you give us some proof then?" Jade asked.

"I invited Chance to come over because I am home alone. So, he hid in the closet and he said if we can have a farewell kiss. And we're not dating each other." Brea said.

"So you two aren't dating?" I asked calmly.

"Yes we're not." Brea said.

"Like 100%?" I asked.

"Yes." Brea said.

"Like-" I said.

"Okay enough Lance. That's too much. Me and Chance aren't a thing, okay?" Brea said.

"Well for me, as y'all now I am going to a study group at my ex's house-" Rico said.

"So she's  your ex?" Jade asked.

"Yes." Rico said.

"EX-girlfriend?" Jade asked.

"Yes!" Rico groaned.

"Like you two aren't a thing? I mean I know you two are persons. But you know not dating? I repeat not dating?" Jade asked.

"Yes we are. Then I apologized that I kept on avoiding her for all these years." Rico said.

"That's why she said can we have a farewell kiss. Which is a friendship kiss."

"Ohhh. That's a relief." Jade said.

"What about you Mizzy?" Me, Brea and Jicardo asked as we looked at Mizzy.

"I think we should leave them alone." I said.

"Yeah. This is gonna be awkward." Brea said then we all left.

MACE'S POV

They all left the room and none of us talked for like 2 minutes. I know she is mad at me after what happened this afternoon.

"Lizzy?" I said.

"Yeah?" Lizzy asked.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you about these theater thing." I said.

She looks away and says..

"So are you two not a thing?" She asked.

"Totally not." I said.

"Hey Lizzy, look at me." I said, looking at her.

"Come here." I said then I pulled her for a hug.

"Lizzy I know you're still mad at me. But I will just say this once, I will never cheat on you because I love you and only you." I said.

"Mace.." She said as we looked at each other.

I gave her the 'what?' look.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for being mad at you. I should've listen to you earlier." She said.

"It's not your fault Lizzy. It's mine. But it's all in the past if you.. forgive me." I said.

She just looked at me then she kissed my cheek, which caused me blushing.

"I guess that answer your question, Mason." She said.

"Aww. Aren't you supposed to kiss me on the lips instead, Lizbiz?" I askes pouting.

"Oh shut up." She said then we both laughed.

"Let's go downstairs, Breance and Jicardo might think we are doing something here." I said, winking at her.

"Mace!!" She said as she slapped my arm.

"Woah. Just kidding!" I said.

Then we both downstairs.

TBC..

A/N:Ik this chapter is more on Mizzy because I love them sm. Catch y'all in the next chapter! Peace.

~Mjhncy💘🔥