𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

LIZ'S POV

The 'boss' came out behind the Coyotes.

"Dad?!" My siblings said.

"You're the one who planned all this?!" Lance asked.

"You're the one who kidnapped us out of nowhere?" Brea asked.

"And You're the one who-" Jade said but Dad cut her off.

"Yes I was the one who did this all." Dad said.

"So you're the one who kidnapped Lizzy?" Rico asked.

"How dare you!" Mace said as he was supposed to punch Dad but we pull him back.

"Aww. You're such a great boyfriend are you? Including you two." Dad said as he pointed at Rico and Lance.

They start looking at me as I looked away from them.

"Coyotes, tell them about it." Dad said then the Coyotes nodded.

"Alright b*tches. Did your older sibling Lizzy told you the truth?" Carson asked.

"What truth?" Brea asked.

"The truth that she told your father that you guys are dating?" Johnny asked.

"Lizzy!!" Jade said as they looked at me.

"What? I didn't-" I said but Maddie cut me off.

"She told your father about this. That's why he kidnapped her." Maddie said.

"How could you Lizzy!" Lance said.

"Guys, I swear. I didn't told Dad ANYTHING about it. You have to believe me!" I said.

"Why do they need to believe you Lizzy? You ruined us last year." Jordyn said.

"Us?" I asked.

"Oh you didn't know who I meant? I meant me and Mace, you ruined our relationship a year ago!" Jordyn said.

"What?!" Mace asked.

"Is this true Mace?" I asked.

"I swear I didn't--" Mace said but Jada cut him off.

"Oh and Jadey, you think your boyfriend didn't cheat on you a year ago? Well he did." Jada said.

"Ricardo!!" Jade yelled.

"Jade I promise I didn't cheat on you!" Rico said.

"Oh and I remember Brea, you cheated on Lance with me, a year ago right?" Johnny smirked.

"Brea??" Lance asked.

"I didn't!!" Brea said.

Then we all start arguing.

"GUYS! LISTEN PLEASE! All of this situation is because the Coyotes are jealous, right??" I said.

"No we're not. You made this whole situation. We're innocent." Jacob said.

"I didn't! I swear I didn't told Dad anything about it!" I said.

"You sure Lizzy?" Brea asked.

"I'm sure! Coz know I figure it out, the Coyotes and Dad known each other for a long time now. That's why the Coyotes get their revenge from us by Dad's orders!" I said.