I giggle. "You're just mad they aren't scared of you like everyone else."

Ethan
You're fine! I was just reminding you to come over today! It's at two!

Sending the message, I return the phone back to the side of my face, ignoring Keegan's protest as I make my way back to my room. Dexter, one out of two of my family dogs, follows me there.

"Embry and Laken are pretty cool though." Mark states.

"We all know where this is gonna go." Wade sighs.

"Nah, I have my eyes for someone else."

"Yeah, the one girl you can't get." G laughs.

"Make that two," I correct. "Bex is definitely not interested."

"How long have you been trying with Amy anyway?" Felix asks.

Mark groans. "Too long."

"I'm glad I don't have to deal with that!" Felix laughs.

"We get it! You're happily in love with the girl you've been dating for forever!" Greer groans.

"Aw, it's alright buddy! You'll find someone!" Alex says in attempt to cheer him up.

Flopping down lazily on my bed after I find a place to set my water bottle, Dexter jumps up on my bed and covers my face with his tongue, wagging his tail excitedly. I giggle happily, petting him and trying to get out of reach of his tongue.

***

"Hey!" Amy greets, happily walking through the front door. 

"Hi Amy! Nice to see you again!" Mom happily says, watching Amy take a seat on the couch with everyone else.

Mark was playing Crash Bandicoot, trying to get the farthest on this level to beat Bob, all while Wade and Felix were trying to distract him. Queer Greer, who was sitting on the floor with Alex and G, would occasionally put his foot or hand in the way of the screen to mess him up. Keegan, who was amusedly watching Mark get frustrated, stood behind the couch with her forearms resting on the back of it.

"Hey Amy!" Mark got out quickly, trying to ignore the two men yelling in his face.

Amy didn't reply, instead laughed to herself. Marzia and Signe got into a conversation with Keegan, my mom putting in a few words every now and then. Tyler and Brian were in their own conversation, acting like two guys weren't screaming in another's face next to them. The only people we were waiting on were Y/n and Jack. Wade and Morgan couldn't make it this weekend, unfortunately.

"Move your foot, Greer!" Mark yells in frustration. The bandicoot ran into spikes and fell off the screen, indicating he died. Mark groaned loudly out of anger and set the controller down on the coffee table.
(Crash looks nothing like a bandicoot, he looks way more like a fox...)

"Ha! You lost!" Bob laughs.

"You won by cheating!" Mark rolls his eyes, though a small grin was visible through his angry tone.

"Okay," Bob sighs. "Try again, I promise I wont cheat."

Mark's angered expression quickly forms into an exited one as he picks up the controller again. He began the same obstacle, dying immediately and making a great use of entertainment for those laughing. Mark opens his mouth to explain his excuse but was cut off by loud knocks at the door. Mom began walking towards it when I tell her I'll get it.