Goodnight.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I get too excited sometimes. Are you okay?" she asked on top of his chest. Robbie didn't know how much he could take, his heart beat so hard he could swear he would have a heart attack at any moment. He only nodded and said nothing as she pressed her hand on his chest to lift herself off of him. He laid there for a short moment and then quickly stood.
"Its settled then, I'll see you tomorrow." Robbie said dusting off his suit. Missy nodded, "Ill see you bright and early, six to be exact." Missy said. Robbie's eyes widened. Six in the morning, there was no way he would ever wake up so early.
"Good night Missy."
"Good night." she said closing the door behind him as he left and watching him from the bay window until he was out of sight.
"What are you up to Robbie? Why my sister?" Ziggy watched as Robbie left the house and walked down the path until he disappeared. Robbie walked unbelievably slow in the cool night, he felt exhausted and excited at the same time. The very thought of Missy's lips almost brushing against his made his blood pump quickly and where it ended up embarrassed him and he blushed.
He let out a breath and it only made the feeling stronger and so he sat himself down on the wall, looking up at the stars. Was Robbie Rotten getting sweeter? He didn't know what to do, every pleasing feeling seemed to whirl around him like a tornado. Missy called him handsome, why didn't he believe her? Robbie was known as the meanest and laziest person in Lazy Town, Robbie started to believe it. He was all of those things, yes but Robbie longed to show his gentle side that he hardly shown to anyone before. Missy seemed to bring that out of him for everyone to see. It was quite nice, no one looked at him with suspicion when he shown that side.
His fear, was that he would end up like everyone else in Lazy Town. They were all the same now, all of them active and friendly. Robbie longed to be different which meant he was quite the opposite. But now that Sportacus was his brother in law to be, Robbie had no choice but to accept such a fate, being nice. Robbie was always different, when people liked to be loud, he longed for peace and quiet. When people were active and moving, he longed to keep to himself and relax.
He never had good social skills either and it tortured him that he could never figure out how to do something that looked so easy.
In the silence of the night, a tear escaped from Robbie's eyes, remembering how worthless he felt whenever his plans have failed and when his inventions lost control. The worst part to him, was that he could never talk to anyone about his problems...or so he thought. "Why would she want a loser like me?" Robbie sulked. He gazed up at the stars one last time and headed back home.