The Letter.

This story is dedicated to our beloved Stefán Karl who died of bile duct cancer on August 21. 2018. You are a smiling warrior and you'll always be our number one! Long live Robbie Rotten, Rest In Peace Stefán Karl. We love you.💜❤️💜❤️

The morning sun rose over Lazy Town, illuminating everything the golden rays could reach in the summer day. Stephanie opened the door  and stepped out to the beautiful day, her uncle Milford put a pair of swings in front of the yard and she decided to test them out. Sportacus and Jenny passed by walking arm in arm, "Hey Sportacus!" Stephanie called, perching herself on the swing.
"Hey Stephanie! Good morning." Sportacus ran to her with Jenny's hand in his. He sat on the other swing and started to pump his legs to match Stephanie's height. Jenny sat happily under the tree watching them swing back and forth. "The mayor did a very good job on the swing set. I'm surprised."
"Me too. He's not exactly a handyman."
They all shared a laugh and Stephanie spotted Ziggy running erratically towards them. "Sportacus! Stephanie I have  great news!" Sportacus leaped off his swing and knelt down next to Ziggy and looked at the letter in his hand. "What is going on Ziggy?" he asked looking at Ziggy who was bouncing with sugar fueled excitement. "Read it." he handed him the letter and Sportacus started reading to Jenny and Stephanie who were waiting patiently to hear the news.
"My dearest Ziggy,
I have graduated from college and I am more than excited to tell you I am returning to Lazy Town to build my own farm and I have saved enough money to buy the Stingy Family's old home not too far from you! I was hoping that you could ask your friends to help me, I would love to meet your friends and I will be there in a few days. I love you Ziggy and can't wait to see you.
Your sister,
Missy Mae Sweet.
The girls and Sportacus were silent for a moment, Ziggy had a sister? How did they not know this before? Ziggy started jumping about again and They all could see that he couldn't wait to see his sister again.
"You never told us you had a sister Ziggy." Stephanie said still a little surprised. Ziggy looked up at pinky, "You never asked. Missy is an excellent farmer. She went to college to study farming and business. We used to live in the south before we moved here, Missy still has country in her."
"Well, I cant wait to meet her, I'm sure we are all looking forward to seeing her." Sportacus said.
"I'm going to go write to her right now. I'll see you guys later!" Ziggy sped off back home to return the letter. Sportacus stood watching him leave and he shook his head in disbelief, "Ziggy has a big sister, that is going to be a sight to see."
"I agree. I wonder what she would look like." Jenny replied.
Sportacus jumped on the swing again and carried on swinging with Stephanie after Ziggy left. He leaned back far enough for his nose to almost reach the ground below and then he raised a leg and wrapped it around one of the chains, "Spo, you are such a show off!" Jenny giggled at his little performance. Stephanie stood on her swing and flipped over once and plopped back down on her seat. Jenny cried out in worry when she witnessed Stephanie's feat.
"Look what you did Sportacus, I'm blaming you if she breaks something." Jenny said giving Sportacus the look, "Ah but my dear, you forget, I'm Sportacus."
"Yeah...I know." her harsh convicting look turned into a smile. Sportacus leaned back and swung far enough to give her a little kiss on the lips without leaving the swing.