Meeting her.

Robbie had different plans for the day. After Jenny moved out of his home and into the air ship, he was on his own again to be as devious as he pleased. He looked out his periscope and witnessed all of the kids playing as usual, "those crazy kids! Why do they have to be so loud!" Robbie growled as he climbed up the 
Chute and stomped his way to town. Even though Jenny was engaged to Sportacus, Robbie never promised he would be good. He was still rotten to the core. He passed the bus stop and bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "Ow! Watch it-" Robbie stopped himself as he looked up at a tall blonde looking down at him. She wore cut off jeans with cowboy boots and her pale legs went on forever. She had a red button up top and her hair was put up with a matching headband.
Robbie found himself in a daze, as if he was in a dream that was about to turn into an interesting nightmare. "Goodness me. I'm so sorry." she pulled him up and he almost flew into the air, she had a very strong grip. "You're lighter than a feather mister."
"And you should look before you walk!" Robbie said dusting off his suit. She looked at him with a quizzical brow, "I apologized sir, I don't understand your attacking me."
Robbie exhaled in frustration and looked at her in her bright blue eyes. His narrowed eyes softened as his breath was pulled from his mouth. "I forgive you." Robbie's face curved into an infatuated smile but he snapped out of it pretty quick, "Robbie Rotten." he stuck out his hand and she shook it quite hard, "Missy Mae Sweet. Its nice to meet you. Say, do you know where the Mayor's office is by any chance?"
"Yeah... I'll um, take you if you like?"
"Thank you. You are such a gentleman." She followed him further into town and Robbie seemed to forget his mission. It didn't seem as if he minded either, Bessie could see them from the window of the office and she almost fell out of her chair when she saw them together getting ready to enter the office, "Milford! Robbie is here...with a lady!" She cautioned as the door opened. Milford turned to see the little farm woman on Robbie's arm.
"Are you Mayor Meanswell?" she asked. Milford started to stutter, not just from the sight of Robbie with her but also how beautiful Missy was. Bessie elbowed him in the side, "Oh! Uh yes. You must be the newcomer in Lazy Town, the farmer."
"Missy Mae Sweet, its nice to meet you Mayor." They shook hands and he marveled at her strength. Bessie nudged him aside jealously and introduced herself, "I'm Bessie Busybody, how do you do?" Bessie eyed her up and down, she didn't like her at all. She was too skinny and she wore revealing shorts.
"Your dress is very fancy. It matches your eyes Ms. Bessie."
"Oh! Well, thank you very much, you have the most impeccable manners." She said as all of her bad opinions of her vanished as fast as they appeared.
"Oh, I guess that comes from the country, Ziggy and I were taught how to be polite. All southern people know how to behave."
"Ziggy? Are you related to him in some way?"
"Yes, ma'm. that tiny flaxen sproutlet is my little brother."
"I never knew he had a sister, I wonder why he never told us." Bessie and Milford looked at each other. Robbie could see by the tapping of her foot that she was growing impatient, she wanted to see her brother. "Its probably because you never asked. Ziggy is a shy little boy...last time I was here, I don't know anymore."
"Oh! Well, lets get you to your house so you can see him."
"Thank you so much Mayor. It means a lot."
"No worries." Milford took the keys to her house from his desk and headed for the door. Robbie stopped him for a moment, "Mayor, why don't you let me take care of Missy, you have a lot of work to do I'm sure." Robbie said holding out his hand for the keys. Milford looked at him in suspicion, but the look on his face was something he had never seen before. He was being genuinely friendly.
"Oh! Alright Robbie. Here you go." He handed the keys to him and they both headed off to her new home. Robbie felt weird, he was never so nice to anyone like this. It was alien to him, this feeling but in an unsettling way, he liked it.