Being nice

"It sure is nice for you to do this for me Robbie. I'm glad I have met you." she looked up at him, Missy was a tiny little thing but she had a strong, toned frame. Robbie towered over her like a willow tree and his body had no muscles whatsoever, he was a string bean. It made him feel a little insecure looking at how strong Missy Mae was compared to him. They finally reached the steps of her house which was a large white house with red shutters complete with a blue door and mailbox. Robbie fiddled with the keys and welcomed her in.
Missy took a look around and gasped, her country girl days were over. Her new home in the city was bigger than in the pictures and she was quite overwhelmed by the size.
"I can't thank you enough Robbie, you are too sweet."
Robbie just nodded awkwardly and tried hard to speak, "No problem." Robbie grunted out. All of the good deeds he did today seemed to tire him out. "If you'll excuse me. I have to get going."
"Oh! By all means, don't let me keep you. I'm going to see Ziggy anyway...I'll see you around Robbie." As soon as Robbie left, Missy was on her way to surprise her little bother. Ziggy raced to the mailbox to mail the letter when he spotted her down the street, "Missy? Is that you?" he asked stepping a bit closer.
"Stop your gawking and give your sissy miss a big hug!"
"Oh my Gosh! It is you." Ziggy ran to her and she knelt down to embrace her brother. "Missy I missed you so much. I'm so glad you're home!"
"I missed you like a fish misses water."
"But, I just got your letter."
"The mail must be slow around here. That was four days ago." Ziggy's face lit up, his sister was already in Lazy Town.
"Come on! I want you to meet my friends." he pulled her into the park and everyone stopped in their tracks when they spotted Missy Mae. Pixel and Stingy dropped their basket balls and Sportacus fell off his swing onto his back trying to get a good look at her.
"Hey guys, this is my sister Missy Mae." Ziggy said quite proudly. Stephanie and Jenny were the first to introduce themselves, "It is so nice to meet you, I'm Stephanie and this is Sportacus' fiancé Jenny."
"I've heard a lot about you Stephanie, Ziggy was right, you do have a thing for pink." Stephanie only nodded, she heard it a lot from her friends and family. "It suits you my dear." Missy patted her on the head and then looked at Jenny, "Well hello, I believe that the far east has met the west finally." she said shaking hands with her.
"I'm from here, but yes you are right. I have a love for the east." Jenny smiled at her. Missy looked a little surprised that Jenny was from Lazy Town, "I never would have guessed, you sure fooled me." Sportacus came to them when he recovered from his fall and she stood next to Jenny, "I'm Sportacus, it is nice to meet you Missy Mae."
Missy gave him a good look, "Jenny, you have quite the handsome man on your arm, and I have never seen so much blue in my life."
"Thanks." Jenny said looking up at her man who was blushing. Missy noticed and apologized, "Oh, I am sorry. Sometimes my friendliness gets the best of me. I didn't mean to make the bluebird turn red." Missy said.
Jenny laughed at her comment, "No worries. I do it all the time, he's so easy...aren't you?" Jenny came close to his ear and her breath feathered over his neck. Missy took a step back, she felt awkward for a moment seeing them like that.
"Well, it was nice to meet all of Ziggy's friends. I have to be going. I have to get started on my farm."
"Oh, yes. Ziggy told us that you needed help with that. If there is anything we can help you with just let us know." Sportacus said. Missy was almost overwhelmed with the friendliness she had received from all of them already. She turned to Ziggy and knelt down to talk to him, "Do you want to move in with me?"
"Really? Move in with you?" Ziggy asked.
"Yeah. Of course we should run that over with mom first but I'm sure she wont mind." she said ruffling his blonde hair. With excitement bursting inside of him Ziggy took his sister back to his house and the rest of them carried on in the park. Robbie seemed to wander around like a phantom before he entered his home again, "What is going on with me?" Robbie felt a warm sensation all over his body, he wanted it to stop. It wasn't normal to him to feel such a nice feeling. "It must be the new girl, with her blonde hair and long legs. Her blue eyes that would make the sky green with envy!" Robbie shrieked into one of his fluffy orange pillows and flailed himself to and fro. "What is happening?"