Make Up-(Andre Roberson)-For Jada *Explicit*

[H/E/N]-His Ex's Name

You pulled off away from Andre and bustled through the crowd. "Jada!" he yelled. You stopped at the door of the arena. You face burned slightly. You felt it and sure enough, there was blood on your hand. "I'm going to kill that bitch!" you yelled, stomping back towards the door. Andre blocked you. "Jada! Stop!" You pushed him. "What do you want?!" "What the hell happened back there?!" "Why don't you ask [H/E/N], since she always in my face talking about what you guys did! I don't want a damn thing to do with you any more Andre!" you barked. "I don't know what she's been telling you, but now of any of it is true! I'm done with her Jada, you know damn well that we've been doing nothing! She's just putting shit into your head!" You crossed your arms. He took a deep breath. His voice lowered dramatically. "Now, how long has she been telling you all this?" You sighed.

"For a while now.."

He wiped the blood of your cheek. "So why haven't you told me?" Tears pricked your eyes. "Because that's what she wants..she wants us to talk about her. She wants to take you from me..I can't let her do that, we've been through so much together." "I promise that's she not going to take you from me, alright?" You nodded, as he put his forehead against yours. Andre mumbled a low: "I love you" against your lips. Soon your back was pressed up against the car, Andre's hands roaming your body. Andre unlocked the car door and let you get in the back seat. Once he got in, he locked the door behind him. You were on your knees in front of him. In the darkness of the stadium parking lot with tinted windows, you were certain no one would see you. He pushed your dress up and pulled your underwear down your legs. He slid his finger up and down your folds.

The feeling made made your legs tingle.

Andre started ramming himself in and out of you, which caused the car to rock back and forth. "Andre, make me cum.." He kept plunging deep into your dripping entrance. Sweat dripped from your forehead. Inside the car, the air began to grow think, it smelled of sweat and sex; condensation began to form on the windows of the vehicle as well. His hands pulled your hips back towards his member. Each time you went back, slaps erupted from your thighs. Your eyes rolled back from the sensation. "Oh...Jada, I'm cumming." You both hit your high, and he released inside you. Both of your juices mixed together. Andre's cock continued to throb inside you. He pulled out of you and you hugged him.

"I'm all yours Jada, no one else's."

-Votes? I don't know who I should draw a picture of after I finish my one of John Wall. I want to draw Blake Griffin but I'm not sure yet 😬😬