Friends With Benefits-(Mason Plumee)-For Erika *Explicit*

"With the 27th pick of the 2013 NBA DRAFT, your Brooklyn Nets select Mason Plumlee" NBA commissioner, Adam Silver announced. Cheers erupted from the crowd as Mason stood up. You stood up and hugged his waist, since he is indeed 6'10. You pulled away from the quick hug, not wanting to prolong him. Mason hugged his mom and dad, then went on stage to shake the commissioner's hand.

-

After a night out celebrating, you changed out of your party clothes and went to Mason's hotel room. Mason flopped down on his hotel bed across from you and flicked the channel to ESPN, to watch and relive the moments of his draft day. You pulled your hair up and pur it into a messy bun and sat on the other hotel room. Mason just sat in awe, his Nets ball-cap in his hands. You had to admire him, his push to reach his goals, while never losing sight of what was important. The people that helped him get there. But Mason being drafted means you weren't going to get to spend any time with him, you hated that because he was your best friend. He wasn't you little Duke Blue Devil anymore, he was a BrooklyKnight now. "Earth to Erika." You snapped out of your thoughts; you had been staring dead at him the whole time. "What are you thinking about?" You shook your head. "Nothing." That made him want to know more. "Tell me." You crossed your arm, playfully. "I don't have to tell you anything." Mason hopped up and jumped onto the bed, instantly pinning you down. "Tell me or I'm going to tickle you" he warned. You stuck your tongue out at him and he instantly began to tickle you. "Mason stop!" you squealed, "I'll tell you!" He sat back satisfied. You sat up and calmed your breathing. Once you finally got your breathing under control, you began to talk. "I'm just so proud of you" you stated simply, "And I'm going to miss you." Mason moved over top of you leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. Your tongues wrestled furiously. You pulled pulled Mason's lip away with your teeth.

You released it when your breath began to come in short, gasps. Mason was grinding his hips roughly into yours. You ran your fingers down to the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it above his head. Mason mimicked the action with your shirt, then your bra. His tongue swirled around your nipples, then went back to kissing you. One of his hands went down to your wetness and slid under the lacy fabric. The warmth of his breath on your neck was overwhelming. Mason finally put two digits into you and curled them up into your spot. "Mmm, Mason." He crushed his face and against yours, and sucked on your tongue. You kissed him back with the same amount of passion. Your hips moved up against Mason's long fingers to gain more pleasure. You worked your clothes off, and pulled Mason's boxers down. He positioned himself at your entrance and his cock slowly disappeared you inside you after a few seconds; your wall's stretched to accommodate his size.  He drove into you, fucking you frantically. You wrapped a leg around his waist pulling him closer. "Mason, go faster" you moaned. Mason grunted next to your ear, then he leaned back up grabbed your hips, thrusting harder to get more angles.  You moaned into his neck at his quick movements. You clenched around him as your orgasm took you over, pushing him over the edge as well.

-Votes please.? 😆😆