He said I couldn't go out on a date. He didn't say anything about the date coming to me.

"He's what?!" Blake yelled when I told him of what was about to happen.

"He's bringing over dinner for us." I repeated.

"You told him where we lived?!"

"It wasn't a secret."

"Uh, yes it is, Carly." he squeezed the bridge of his nose and sighed. "How am I suppose to protect you if you keep throwing yourself in a tank full of sharks?"

"I feel trapped, Blake." I admitted.

"One more week, Carly." he said, talking about the program that was sentenced to me. "You couldn't have waited?"

"Just understand where I'm coming from, okay?" I said, softly.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he just scowled and walked in his room, slamming the door shut. I sighed. I felt bad for giving Blake a hard time. I would definitely be the reason if he'd ever get white hair at a young age.

Soon later, while I was tidieng up the kitchen, a knock came to the door. Before I could walk over to it, Blake rushed out of his bedroom and whipped the front door open.

Riley Sherman stood there, looking uncomfortable under Blake's glare, holding a box filled with Chinese take out and chopsticks.

Saving Riley from the hulk, I squeezed myself in front of Blake to greet him with a smile and open the door wider. "Come on in." I said.

"I hope you both like fried rice and sesame chicken." Riley said as he walked over the threshold.

"Yes! I love Chinese." I lied. Chinese food was okay but I preferred Italian food.

"Sure." Blake, who knew me so well, scoffed at my lie. He rolled his eyes when I shot him a glare.

The three of us walked into the kitchen and Riley went straight to the dining table so he could put down the food. Having a date with two guys is really awkward... Especially since they dislike each other.

"So, why couldn't you meet me at the Cafe?" Riley asked.

I blushed and gave Blake a nervous glance. He just shrugged and glared at Riley some more. "Uh, I just didn't feel up to leaving home." I said.

"I see." he replied but I knew he knew that the reason was Blake.

"How about we get started on dinner then? Do you guys have anything to drink? I didn't get anything." Riley said.

"Cheap." I heard Blake mutter but I ignored him.

When we all settled on the dining table; me sitting next to Blake and Riley sitting in front of us, we began to eat.

Riley looked funny as he struggled to use his chopsticks to pick up his chicken. After a while, I pitied him. "Here, let me help." I said and took a piece of chicken from his take out box and held it up for him to eat.

Both the boys were surprised at my actions. Riley smirked as he accepted the food with his mouth and I felt Blake stiffen beside me. He was breathing so heavily that I could hear it.

I guess feeding Riley was the wrong thing to do.

"Just hold them between your pointer finger and thumb and use those fingers to move the sticks." I explained to Riley as I demonstrated it for him.

After a while, he caught up and was able to feed himself. Blake had finished eating a while ago and busied himself with watching a boxing game.

Riley leaned over the table and whispered, "Will there be a day that we can go on a date that doesn't include take outs and bodyguards?"