Chapter 11

I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

"If you don't stop kissing me, we're never going to get to Blake's." I told my boyfriend, Aiden Chambers.

He tucked away the hair that blocked my neck before leaning down and placing his mouth on the exposed skin. He trailed kisses on my jaw and made his way to my lips. My mind started to fog from his kisses.

"Blake and Carly need alone time right now, Blair." he said against my lips. "Carly needs to be on the DL while Blake needs to figure out his feelings for her."

I stiffened under him and my mind became crystal clear. I pushed him away so I could sit up. What did he just say?

"What kind of feelings?" I asked him.

Aiden's cheeks pinked and I had to stop myself from smiling because of how cute he is. I guess he wasn't suppose to let that slip but I'm his girlfriend, the one he's in love with, I'm suppose to know everything he knows.

"It's none of our business, Blairbear." he replied.

"If it wasn't any of our business, then how come you know?" I rolled my eyes. "I want to know, Aiden!"

"Baby, I don't think it's a good idea to tell you. You'll just go and tell Carly."

Duh.

"No, I won't!"

He narrowed his eyes at me and grinned. The smile showed off his pearly whites. "Yes, you will. And Blake's my best friend. There's a bro code about this stuff."

"There's also a 'boyfriend-girlfriend' code and right now, you're not honoring it."

Aiden sighed and tried to hold my hand but I pulled it away. Then, I launched forward and pushed him down on the bed, straddling him and pinning his hands above his head.

His eyes widened and dilated, showing surprise and lust. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes met his gray-blue ones. My gaze dropped to his lips. I licked mine at the sudden dryness and I saw his eyes follow the movement of my tongue.

I lowered my head until our lips were almost touching. My breath mingled with his. The temperature in our bedroom increased. Every part of my body that was touching his became scorching hot.

"Tell me." I whispered on his lips, making his part open slightly as if inviting me in.

Aiden groaned, his eyes darkening. He lifted up his hips and rubbed them against my groin, making me sigh in pleasure. "Make me." he said.

Smiling mischievously, my tongue darted out and traced his lips before dipping inside and danced with his. I tangled my fingers with his, still keeping our hands above his head.

I have kissed this boy so many times but each time was like the first time. The excitement and pleasure that came with every first kiss, always came with all of ours. Sparks flew, body heat rises, butterflies go crazy, and hearts pound fast.

"I love you." I told him when we parted for air.

"I love you more."

I kissed him again. "Tell me."

"What were we talking about?"

"Aiden!" I whined and I felt his chest rumble against mine as he chuckled.

"Blake won't admit it but I know he likes her. Your brother's been with a lot of girls --"

"Ew."