Drifting In Space

AN: this is gonna be about Lapis. This is gonna have major feels.

No One's POV

Lapis' barn drifted farther from Earth. She watched as the planet soon became a tiny dot. She sighed and looked at the Camp Pining Hearts discs Peridot showed her. She played a disc to keep out the deafening silence. All she heard was static and the repeating of something Percy and Pierre said to eachother. At least it wasn't as bad as the ocean. She thought about when Jasper forced her to fuse. She brought Jasper all the way to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. She stared at the fishes that looked nothing like they should. They were almost as scary as HER. It was the worst thought. Being stuck as that horrid fusion for months. It was all her fault. Lapis clenched her fists and stared into the nothingness of the void. She drifted farther from her home. Droplets of water from from the barn leading to her location. She was torn from her thoughts when she heard something. A whisper. Her head was pounding. She felt almost sick. The voice repeated in her head. "Let's stay on this miserable planet... Together..." The last word rang in her head. She wanted to scream as loud as she could. She wanted to call Steven and come back to earth. She wanted to hug Peridot. But nothing happened. She could only scream into the empty void, her new home. Forever. "You don't have to be trapped!" Stevens voice called from behind her. She looked behind her to see Steven running towards her. "Steven! I've missed you so-" She was interrupted by Steven disappearing. "Steven?" Lapis looked around. "Useless!" Jaspers voice irrupted from the door. She saw Jasper standing there, holding Peridot's gem in her hand. She crushed the green gem without any hesitation. "No!" Lapis screamed. The gem disappeared. Tears started to fall from her eyes. Rivers and river of tears. She crouched down and covered her ears from any of the creatures who tried to call her name. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Lapis said between tears. She looked behind her to see. Steven's Gem shattered on the floor. She saw Amethyst's, Peridot's, Pearl's, And Garnet's gems all shattered on the ground. She stumbled backwards. She heard whispers. "It's your fault." "it's your fault." "it's your fault." she tried to cover her ears.

"It's your fault!" The voice echoed. 

The shattered gems disappeared, leaving Lapis alone. She was too scared to move. She was sure her fate was to be shattered by now. Steven appeared from the shadows. No, not Steven. He had a yellow diamond on his shirt. "You did this. You are a monster." The creature said, it's voice scratchy and weak. Blue Diamond could be seen. "You fused with a gem of a different kind? Disappointing. Disgusting. Unheard of!" The words felt like venom. The beings disappeared again. Instead of staying, Lapis got up. She wiped the tears from her eyes. "I am strong." She whispered. "You are weak! Pathetic! A monster!" The voices gathered around her. "No." She said, her voice strong. The voices stopped. "I am not a monster." She said. "That's right... you are worse!" The creature laughed. "No!" She screamed. Her head aching. "I am not a monster! Someone told me that I should give people a chance!" Her voice softened. "And I believe that person was right." She nearly whispered. The darkness faded. It soon became light. Not a blinding light, but a soft white kind. It filled the room. "I will give people a chance." She breathed in. She looked at her hands. "I am not Malachite anymore. I am a good person." Lapis stared into the once called void, and saw stars. "Steven. I may not come back. But I'll never forget what you taught me." She smiled. "I'll never forget..." The light reflected off her gem. "And Steven, whatever you do..."

"I'll be there for you."

AN: oh dang that made my heart hurt. Love y'all. Hope you enjoyed!