I'm Here

AN: Nope sorry no smut in this chapter just some fluffy stuff maybe some feels ;3

Peridots face was still a deep green from her and Amethysts 'Experience'. So she decided to blow off some steam by going to the barn. Ever since Lapis left it has been pretty quiet at the barn, but Peridot tried not to let that bring her down. 

~Time skip brought to you by gay sh*t™️~

Peridot played on her tablet until it was dark. She decided to sleep in the barn tonight. She played her favorite song 'Peace and Love' (Get it?) and started to drift off to sleep. She woke up an hour later thinking about Amethyst. She couldn't get the gem out of her mind; Her long pale hair, her musical voice, even when she was fighting, Peridot drifted deeper in love. She got up and walked around the barn. The music playing was loud enough to hear, so she danced around. Peridot closed her eyes and danced to the beat. Someone grabbed her shoulder and her eyes shot open. She turned around to see Amethyst grinning. "W-What are you doing here!?" Peridots face turned a deep green. "Just came to check on ya. Whatcha doing?" Amethyst said calmly. "Uh well I..." Peridot started. "...I came here because I was hoping... Lapis would come back..." Peridot mumbled and looked at the ground. Tears threatening to fall. "Come on Peri, Lapis is sure to come back." Amethyst tried to assure her. "But what if she doesn't?" Tears fell form Peridots face. Amethyst and Peridot sat down on the grass. "Hey hey it's okay!" Amethyst looked at Peridot with eyes full of sadness. "I just miss her..." Peridot looked towards the barn. They'd probably have spent 15 minuets on the grass, just crying it out. But soon Amethyst helped Peridot onto her feet. They smiled at eachother as they heard a song come on. They fingers entertwined as they stepped in rhythm. Their steps together soon became a dance. Amethyst picked up Peridot by the waist and held her up as they laughed. Their gems glowed and turned a rainbow of colors as they became one. Anyolite sat up as she looked at her hands. They were mint green and her nails painted a light purple. She jumped up and stumbled over to some scrap metal, which she luckily managed to see herself in. She was a shade of mint green with purple glasses covering her four eyes. She wore a light tank top with dark green tights. "I...." She started. "I-I'm so sorry I didn't know that we'd..." Tears filled her four eyes. She stopped herself from continue-ing. "No! It's okay!" She held up her arms in defence. "I'm... Okay." She hugged herself. "I'm here..." She closed her eyes and listened to the melody. "I'm here." 

AN: Whoop whoop! 471 words! Ima get more words on the next chapter!

Btw  if you got any suggestions or ideas for the next chapter please comment! Love y'all and have a great day!