"The girl that brought the box to your hotel?" I quickly nod my head at his words. I remember telling him about her.

"Did you interrogate her?" He had told me they would have talked to her.

"No, we didn't anymore. Why do you think it's her?"

"Because she acts like Scarlett. She talks like her, uses her perfume... that's what you told me she would be doing." Aaron nods his head at my words and then he types something on his phone.

"We're gonna do some research on her background."

"All I know is that she told me she works for a publishing house and she moved in the place behind mine but I'm not sure she's told me the truth if she's who we think she is."

"And the song? You said you remembered something about it." Aaron tells me.

"Yeah... I remember it because I thought it was a weird song to play in a pub. I was in New York when that happened and I remember a girl approaching me. I think she might have been the girl."

"You think?!" Aaron furrows his eyebrows, clearly confused on how I can be not sure about it.

"Yeah, I'm not sure. It was two years ago. She was different... her hair was dark but I think it was her." Aaron's phone rings advising him that he's just received a text. He immediately checks it and takes a few seconds to read it. "I remember thinking she was weird and I also thought she was underage... she looked too young to be there," I add before he can tell me the content of his text.

"There's no Cora Christensen. It's a fake name but the apartment behind yours is paid by Gerald Johnson. He has an 18 years old daughter called Joanne." He shows me a photo on his phone of a girl. That's the girl I knew as Cora, but with dark hair, exactly as I remembered her.

"That's her! It's Cora!" At my confirmation, Aaron immediately stands up and walks toward the door of the interrogation room.

"We're gonna get her!" He assures me, before leaving the room and telling me that I'm free to go whenever I want. I really hope I'm right and she's actually the mind behind all of it.

Aaron had never told me anything about having to stay away from my own building, so since it still is my building I decide to casually go see what's going on and if I was actually right, with the excuse to take something by my old apartment. I had tried to just go back to Cielo, to tell her everything, but for some reason, I feel like I have to close this whole thing first before I can do anything else.

When I get to my building there are vans right in front of it and Cora's floor, or whatever her name is, is full of agents.

"You can't get in." One of them stops my path to her apartment, blocking my way to it by stepping in front of me.

"I live here." I point to the ceiling, to make them understand that I need to take the stairs.

"I need to see some identification." He tells me, but before I can actually show him my ID, Wes comes out of Cora's place and walks toward me.

"It's alright, he can come in!" The other agent steps back and I follow Wes to her apartment.

"Have you found her?" I ask right away.

"No, she's not here but you were right. It's her!" When I step inside her apartment everything looks exactly as I remembered but then, when I follow Wes down the corridor until a room, in particular, I realize that I had missed out so many things from this place. Every wall of the room is full of photos of me and some of me and Scarlett. There seem to be photos from the last two years of my life, every single moment is on that wall. There's a table in the center of the room with more photos of me spread on it and there's a television in the right corner, with a lot of videotapes. Spencer is checking them and when he puts a videotape inside I quickly appear on the screen; it's just me jogging but I can't imagine what's on the rest of them.