The Ellen Show {Nemi}

* Hey everyone, I know I have been gone from writing for quite awhile. There has been a lot going on so I stopped writing but hopefully I'll be here for awhile again! Plus I really miss writing Nemi. Anyways enjoy this story that's made of complete fluff! Have fun reading!*

P.S. This is a really long OneShot. Like over 5,000 words... oops!

~The Ellen Show {Nemi} ~

I woke up to my alarm going off around six thirty in this morning, I yawned as quietly as I could without waking up my husband who was still sleeping. I was planning on making breakfast for the family before we headed to The Ellen Show to promote Nick and I's upcoming world tour. I knew by seven thirty both of our little ones would probably be up and grouchy.

I sat quietly for a moment watching my husband sleep, not only was he my husband but he was my best friend, my rock. The person I turned to when I felt like I was going to fall apart, not only is he all of those things. He is also my children's father, it was my greatest blessing in life to watch him teach our children all of the life lessons his parents taught him. I love listening to him sing lullabies to both of our babies. I love watching his eyes fill with pride when they do the most amazing things. I always ask God Why he blessed me with him and our children because sometimes I felt like I didn't deserve them, they were just to great to be mine.

I wiped the stray tear that had fallen down my cheek before I leaned over kissing his cheek, and then kissing his bare shoulder. I stopped before I got to carried away, I mean I knew he had nothing on right now because of last night. I was wearing one of his shirts from years ago, I stood from our bed and walked into our master bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair up into a new bun, I also quickly found my favorite pair of boxer shorts, I pulled them in quickly before I stole one more glance at my sleeping husband before I walked into the hallway.

          I quickly walked towards our sons bedroom to make sure he wasn't quite awake yet. I pushed his door open slightly, I looked towards his crib where he was sleeping peacefully with his Mickey Mouse lovey that he had to take everywhere with him. Some days I thought it was attacked permanently to his tiny fingers.

           I then tipped toed towards my daughters room, I peeled into her room noticing that she was still sleeping peacefully with her favorite teddy bear that she had before she was ever born. Nick had brought it home a day after finding out we were have a baby, it was the sweetest little teddy bear which our daughter named daisy. Some days I thought I was going to have to throw her bear away because it was so worn after never leaving her side for three years. I smiled when I went to leave her room watching as she brought daisy the bear closer to her tiny body and she snuggled back into her  blanket.

          I quickly walked downstairs and into our kitchen and started to make some pancakes for my family to eat before we left for Ellen

          I quickly walked downstairs and into our kitchen and started to make some pancakes for my family to eat before we left for Ellen. I was almost done with breakfast, I humming to a song that happened to be stuck in my head when I heard the pity patter of two tiny feet coming into the kitchen.