A date.

Jenny slid down the pipe to Robbie's home and saw him working on a new invention, "Oh good you are up and moving." Jenny leaned over the table to see what he was working on.
"Hey Jenny. How are you and your Sportaboy doing?" Robbie asked with no interest but sarcasm in his voice.
"Good. We decided to get married and have fifteen Sportababies." She joked.
"What?!?" Robbie turned around and looked at her in surprise. Jenny shook her head and laughed, "I was joking."
"You might as well have babies with him, you spend so much time with him." Robbie was a little jealous that Sportacus was getting all the attention from his little sister. He wanted to spend some time with her too.
"Robbie, you an I both know that I wont stay here for too long. I cant afford to fall in love with anyone." Jenny lied to herself as she sifted through her bag of clothes and items she had colleted in her travels. Robbie stood from his table and approached her, "That is the biggest lie I have ever heard come from your mouth...But I'm sure you will find that out for yourself."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"It means you don't realize what you will leave behind, even I can see that." he bending over to meet his sister's eyes, Jenny looked into them for a second and came to the conclusion that he was right in a way. She also believed that it wouldn't ever stop her from letting her feet take her to places she's always wanted to go.
"I never intended to stay here forever." Jenny said still staring into his eyes. Robbie just gave her a small chuckle.
"It doesn't matter what you've intended. Sometimes our intensions are just excuses." Robbie stood and cantered back to his experiment. The conviction Jenny felt led her outside for some fresh air. Could she really stay in her old town? Could she really leave her life of traveling behind and become...Normal? Jenny shuddered at such a thought. She liked being different, she liked that she didn't have to pretend to be anyone exceptional to anyone.
She could be as notorious or as sweet as she wanted with him. He never minded, he enjoyed putting up with her eccentricities. He enjoyed watching her dance and hearing her sing. It made her feel special that he gave her such attention. Jenny suddenly realized as she gazed upon the afternoon sky, she was swaying side to side and ruffling her hair.
She finally made herself stop. Why would Sportacus infiltrate her thoughts all of the sudden? A certain tension rose up from her stomach, almost as if she could feel the vibration of a hummingbird's wings. She didn't know whether she liked it or not, it had an annoying and yet pleasurable feeling. Jenny took a few deep breaths to make the feeling subside but it hardly did the job.
Jenny made her way back into town, hoping all she needed was a little stroll. Jenny tried focusing on the nature around her as she sauntered towards town. The sky was a brilliant blue, like a robin's egg. The clouds dotted the sky like patches of pure white fur and the grass wore the most beautiful shade of green upon each blade. The wind caressed her hair and swept her skirt back waving like a flag.
Jenny lifted her arms, as if she were a bird rising its wing above the air. How could she ever leave such a feeling of freedom? She felt so happy here, no one was a stranger to her here. Everyone cared for her and wanted her here. Especially him, he cared for her the most. Jenny opened her eyes and let out a breath of frustration. Was it even possible to feel free in a place that once caged her behind gilded bars? Was it crazy that she wanted to stay in Lazy Town and quit traveling? After confessing the death of Sportacus' grand father, she didn't feel the urge to run anymore. She felt at peace. 
Jenny continued walking into town hoping to avoid Sportacus. There were so many thoughts and feelings she never felt before stuffed into her small frame. If she saw him, she wouldn't know what to do. The moment she approached the park, she could see Sportacus playing with all of the other kids. She ducked behind the brick wall filled with fright. Stephanie skipped her way to the park and spotted Jenny crouched behind the wall, "Jenny? Are you playing hide and seek?" She said crouching beside her. Jenny looked into the pink girl's eyes and shook her head, "No. I'm just...thinking."
"About what Jenny?" Stephanie was no fool. She could see by the look on her face that she really liked Sportacus.
"About how things have changed so fast. I'm starting to think I should stay here. I don't know why either."
"Well, you have people here who care about you, and people who love you. That is what home is all about."
Jenny smiled at Stephanie, "But this is a secret. I don't want anyone to know that I am thinking about staying here."
"Why not?" Stephanie asked brushing away Jenny's chestnut hair from her face. "We would love for you to stay here."
"I know but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up." Jenny expressed the stress upon her face and Stephanie gave her a well needed hug to comfort her. After much deep thought, Jenny stood and entered the park. Sportacus noticed immediately, "Heads up Sportacus!" Pixel warned. It was too late, their basketball hit the back of his head. Jenny winced, hoping it didn't hurt as much as it looked.
"Jenny. I'm glad you're here." Sportacus said trying to block out the pain throbbing in his head. Jenny found herself biting her lip trying to keep from smiling like a Cheshire cat.
"Were you expecting me?" Jenny asked. Sportacus rubbed the back of his head, trying to think of what to say.
"Y-yes... I was going to ask you if..." Sportacus could feel the heat rush to his cheeks. "If you wanted to um..." Sportacus was at a loss for words, he never had such a hard time with talking to her before, "I was wondering if you would like to..." Stephanie elbowed him in the side and the rest of his words escaped his mouth, "To go out on a date?"
Jenny was taken aback, a date? She didn't know whether to be flattered or confused. She stood silent for a moment, her eyes widened in surpris