Her song.

Sportacus had a good morning, there was not too much trouble from anyone, not even Robbie. Maybe Jenny should stay in Lazy Town to keep her brother in line, "Sportacus!"
Sportacus smiled as he heard a lovely voice and the sound of bare feet approaching him. He didn't have to turn around, he knew who it was, "Jenny, how are you?" Sportacus looked down at Jenny's feet, "I see your feet have healed."
"Yes they have, but that is not why I came to see you." Jenny sat him down and pulled her guitar to the front of her, "Remember the song you allowed me to write?" Jenny sat next to him and tuned her instrument, "I have finished. I think you might be pleased."
"Excellent, I would love to hear it." Sportacus leaned forward and listened to her exquisite voice,
" When you say those rude words to me
Don't you know it doesn't help your personality
When you sneer and you snicker
don't you know it just makes you
a little bit more stranger to me."
Sportacus smiled in delight as he heard the first verse. It had such a lovely beat to it as well.
"I'm sorry that you don't like me
But I am who I'm made to be
I'm not changing any little thing
When you knock me down and
you push me around.
Don't you know that my chin never
never kisses the ground."
Jenny could see that he was tapping his foot. He liked it a lot. She met his eyes and his face seemed to light up.
"All these games you play
Are childish wont you
Please go away, I don't have time
For my mind to dwell on what you say
Cuz it ruins my day you need to find
A new hobby my friend
Cuz for me this silly game has reached its end."
"Lovely." Sportacus said trying to contain his satisfaction until she finished the song. Jenny smiled and tried to finish without laughing, she sang the chorus one more time and then brought the song to an end,
"So please don't open old wounds that
Have found their cocoons
That are ready to fly to the moon.
My dear its over and done
don't awaken it from its tomb
Cuz you know you're going to lose."
Sportacus stood and looked at her in the eyes, "That is the best song I have ever heard." he hugged her tight, picking her up and setting her feet onto the ground.
"I'm so happy that you like it." Jenny said smiling up at her blue hero, "I finally have a new song to sing when I get back on the road."
Sportacus' face shown shock and hurt as he heard her say those words, "You are leaving? But why?"
"I am a drifter Sportacus, its what I do."
"But you have so many friends and family here now. You're going to leave all of that behind?" Sportacus was extremely worried that he would never see her again. He didn't want the first lady he ever started to like to leave him.
"That is what will keep me coming back, its not like you will never see me again." Jenny could finally see the sadness in his eyes as she looked up from her guitar. It broke her heart to see him so upset, "Perhaps, I can stay a little longer than expected." Sportacus' face didn't change, her staying longer would just mean that she would be away longer.
"Why can't you stay here? Live here with all of us." Sportacus could see that Jenny had no intention to live in Lazy Town, she was, he feared too much of a free spirit for him.
"Sportacus? Are you saying you will miss me?" Jenny flirted. Sportacus blushed a little, "I think everyone else will miss you too much...especially the kids."
"Oh, come now Sportacus. Cheer up." Jenny started to poke his sides and he tried squirming away from her, "Jenny! Stop it!" he laughed.
"Just admit it, you will miss me when I'm gone."
"Okay fine. Yes I will miss you." Sportacus took her hands gently in his. "I fear I will miss you the most."
"That is sweet Sportacus." Jenny lifted herself as high as she could to reach his cheek and kissed it, "I have to check on Robbie. I don't want him to sleep in too late." her breath feathered over his ear like a cool breeze and she walked away leaving his heart pounding with desire. Stephanie popped out her head from beyond the brick wall and giggled.
Sportacus looked around to see Stephanie hiding behind the wall, "You have got it bad my friend." she said coming around into the park.
"What do you mean?" Sportacus asked.
"You are in love with Jenny. Anyone can see that...Well, except maybe you." Stephanie laughed.
"How would you know Pinky?" He teased.
"Oh, please. You blush every time she gets an inch away from your face. Your pupils dilate whenever she touches you and you still have sweaty hands from holding hers."
"I do not have sweaty hands."
"Catch!" Stephanie threw the basketball she had in her hands to Sportacus but it slipped through his fingers.
"Butter fingers." Stephanie said, teasing him.
"That's just a coincidence."
"Would you like to try again?" she said spinning the ball in her hands. Sportacus shook his head nervously.
"Its amazing. No one has ever made you so nervous and clumsy like she does." Stephanie said indulging in the feeling of her being right for once. Sportacus exhaled and scratched his head, "What do I do?"
"Ask her out." Stephanie looked at his confused face. "On a date? Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Sportacus shook his head, "No." he blushed a brilliant shade of pink.
"We have a lot of work to do."