"No, was held up with a project work the past week and it got sanctioned last night. So, I want to spend some time by hanging out.", he said.

"Okay.", I said happily.

"Wear something casual and comfortable.", he said.

"Cool.", I said.

"I need to purchase the food items. Can I have some money?", Jane asked.

"Lara and I will manage this time.", he said.

Is he serious?

He smiled at me.

I remembered our basketball encounter. Suddenly, something crossed my mind.

"You like solving crossword puzzles?", I asked him.

"Yeah, I am really good at it.", he said.

"I am good at it too. Let's see who wins.", I said.

We sat to solve as many crossword puzzles as we could.

I admit he was good at it but I was a pro.

Welcome to the game where I am a pro!

I always finished them before him in spite of him trying really hard.

"Okay that's enough. Let's go to farmers market.", he said.

"Okay.", I said laughing this time.

We went to the farmers market.

Luiz had no proper idea to pick the best fruits and vegetables. I helped him to pick them.

He was a very down to earth and a simple man and he enjoyed himself doing all this.

At the end of the street, we saw an exhibition and we went there. I loved the jewellery. It looked beautiful and cheap.

"Do you want one?", he asked.

"Yeah sure.", I said.

He picked a neck piece which was looking very beautiful. I immediately agreed and he bought it for me.

We came back home and prepared the lunch.

Luiz was turning and tossing the tomatoes playfully like a kid.

We had lunch. After that, I was reading one of the fashion magazines and he was working over his laptop.

Time passed by and it was night. I started getting ready for the dinner.

I wore a white top and a white skirt and wore the neck piece he bought me that afternoon.

Luiz wore a peach colour shirt and a black pant. He was looking very handsome even without the blazer.

"You look beautiful.", he complimented me as soon as he saw me in the room.

"Thank you. You look handsome.", I said.

"Thanks.", he said smiling.

We went to a restaurant which was very simple yet beautiful. I loved the food. It was delicious!

Luiz talked to me about his friends during his college and school days.

I was surprised to know that Luiz, Portia, Sarah, Annie and Alex studied in the same college.

I wish even I studied.

After dinner, we had dessert which was amazing too.

I just wondered if every restaurant would serve this tasty food.

Later that night, I wondered why it took more time than usual to reach our home. While he was driving I saw a beautiful lake from the window.

"Wow. The sight is amazing!", I said.

"We are going there now.", he said.

"Why?", I asked him.

"You will know soon.", he said winking at me.

Again!

He stopped the car and asked me to get down.

I saw a boat over there and two men standing over there.

"Hello Mr. Cardoso. The boat is ready for use.", one of them said.

What are we going for boating this late night?

He held my hand and made me sit on the boat. Then he started rowing it sitting in a place opposite to me.

"Wow it is so beautiful!", I said looking at the hill kind of structure, water all around and a full moon night. I wanted to capture it in my heart.

"Come here.", he said.

"There is no much space near you.", I said.

He pulled me and made me sit on his lap. I was surprised as well as shocked.

He placed the hand around my waist.

"Let's take a picture.", he said.

And we took a selfie.

It was one of the happiest days of my life!!!

Please vote, share and comment!