Before Ranting

Fabulous cover made by obscurities :) Thank you so much!

+++

Hello, and welcome to this rant book :D

These are my ideas and opinions on things, and that means if you steal this shiz, I will steal your fictional crush away from you, gag you, tie you to a chair and force you to look at your fictional crush and me laughing and going through your baby photos. Then poke your heart out with a rusted blunt needle.

No joking.

And, there will be a huge amount of swearing because I need to vent. I am a 50 something percent introvert according to the sixteen personalities test, which means I am silent at school. I have opinions. Since no one knows who I am on here, no one could track me down and kill me no matter what I say.

Mwahaha.

So if you are uncomfortable with swearing or are easily offended, please refrain from reading this. Judging by my past experiences, I will most likely offend a lot of people, so read on only if you are okay with being offended. But I don't suppose anyone is okay with that...?

Okay that did not make sense.

Anyways.

I have been a silent reader for one(?) year already. I think. And there are just so much stuff on here that makes me want to repeatedly bang my head against the wall. I don't know if you feel the same (if ya do ya my friend :D) but don't hate on anyone okay. These are just my thoughts so yea.

Please enjoy. *cringe*

On with da ranting.