[9] Words that are frequently confused with each other

Idk if it's just me, but it pisses me off >:(

You're & Your

You're - abbreviation of you are/you were.

You're nuts. (Crazy bish.)

You're shit. (You little bish.)

Your - It means that something belongs to you.

Your nuts. (These nuts are yours.)

Your shit. (The crap in your life.)

Its & It's

Its - It belongs to 'it'

Its summer was fun. (The dog's summer was fun, u took it to the park, idk.)

It's - Abbreviation of 'it is/it was'

It's summer. (It is now the season of summer)

Live & Life

Live - The act of living. Usually used as a verb. Or when something is broadcasted.

Live interviews (The interview is taking place now, and you are watching it not there but in front of yr telly.)

I live in Chicago. (Your home is in Chicago)

Life - The thing that allows you to eat, breath and talk and do your shit.

His life slowly slipped away. (He's dying.)

**** Plural form of life is lives. Not to be confused with the verb 'lives' meaning the act of being alive.

Breath & Breathe

Breath - Noun. The air that comes out of your mouth when you breathe.

Death has a stinky breath. (The odour of the gas that comes out of his mouth makes you want to barf.)

Breathe - Verb. The act of sucking in air and spewing it all out again in order to live.

I breathed in the cold autumn air. (I sucked in cold autumn air into my lungs.)

Wonder & Wander

Wonder - the act of marvelling/pondering over something

I wonder where people go after they die. ( I'm thinking about where people go after they die.)

Wander - The act of travelling with no particular destination or objective

I wandered among the hallways. (I walked aimlessly among the hallways.)

Site & Sight

Site - A website/ a place for specific purposes (idkkkk how to explain)

I love Wattpad, it's such an awesome site! ( I love Wattpad, it's a fab-mazing website)

We settled down in the barbecue site. (We settled down in the place used specifically for barbecues.)

Sight - A sense that allows you to see

My sight was blurred. ( I can't see clearly.)

To & Too & Two

To - preposition. You want to do this, you do this to make that happen, etc.

I went to McDonalds to eat. (Duh)

Too - means you are also something that other person has said.

You like bikes? Me too! (You also like bikes)

Two - the number two. 

Vat. Do I need to explain it .-.

I have two dogs. (No explanation.)

+++

Any others? :D