I needed him. I needed him so bad.

By now, there's a crowd surrounding us and I could feel eyes on me. "Daddy." I said, quietly enough for only him to hear and I covered my mouth subtly and he looked down on me, smiling.

"Non lo colpirò, piccola, ma mi farà dei bei colpi." He replied and I frowned. "Ma non voglio che lui faccia male." [I won't hit him, baby, but he'll give me some good hits.]  [But I don't want him to hurt you.]

  "Wow, now you're speaking to him in Italian? Something you've never done for me? Are you sure there's nothing between you too?" Kyle asked me and I chewed on my bottom lip.

"He's the reason why I know Italian. And no, there isn't anything between us." I said quietly and my heart rate sped up, my breathing coming out in shallow, fast breaths. I couldn't take everyone looking at me and judging me.

Before Shacquille came here, I wasn't known unless it was for my GPA.

  Shac held on to me. I squeaked, gripping his shirt and everyone looked at us and murmured among themselves. Must have been really entertaining to them.

"Breathe princess. Slow, deep breaths. You're okay.  Can you guys give her some room please?" And Courtney stooped down infront of me. She looked drunk out of her mind.

"What's up buttercup?" "She's having having a panic attack." Shac answered, gnawing on his lip, and she looked at him weird.

"Hold her for me, yea? Make sure she's taking slow deep breaths." He gently eased me off him, his eyes never leaving Kyle.

  "Ex." Me and him said, and her eyes widened. "That's why-"

"I said get your fucking hands off her!" Kyle rushed over to him, punching and Shac dodged it easily and elbowed him and winced. 'I'm sorry Dolly.' He mouthed and Kyle punched him and his bottom lip split and he smiled, his grey eyes dark.

He shoved him, wanting to stay true to his promise and Kyle tried to kick him but he swept his feet and Kyle landed on his ass.

I wondered when he left, if he got better as a fighter. His physique has certainly improved.  "Let's go." Kyle huffed out and pulled me along with him. "Stop. My hand hurts!" I shouted and he let me go. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

What was wrong with him? Was there something between him and Shacquille? Was there something I missed?

I rubbed my wrist and shrugged. "It's whatever. Let's go." I desperately wanted to look at Shacquille but if I did, I would have ran to him. But I couldn't do that to me, to Kyle.  No matter how much I wanted him on me, his eyes, his hands... His mouth....

I flashed off those erotic thoughts and we walked to the car with the rest of the group in silence. Well, except for the occasional complaints from Courtney about how her head hurts and how I didn't tell her that Shacquille was my ex and how could I date Kyle over that fine ass man.

Kyle looked at me offended and wanted me to defend him but honestly, I was just tired. I have no idea why I came here with them tonight, I should have just stayed home.  

"Quit it Courtney, alright?" I snapped and she shut up and I ran my hand over my face. "I'm sorry." And she nodded.

  "Wait, where's Shanice and Aiden?" I asked, realizing that they weren't here. "Goddamn, they're probably having sex. They do it like they're rabbits or some shit." Courtney slurred and giggled at her own joke. 

  " I'll go back for them." I said. "I'll go with you." Elias said and linked our arms together. "Be careful. I love you. " Kyle pulled me in to kiss me, but I flashed him off.

He's acting less and less like the Kyle I know, the more Shac is around. It's like there is something going on between them. I was just so tired of this shit already.

Day- 1, May-0.

And I wasn't in the mood for him to try any of that. "Love you too." Even telling him that, felt bitter on my tongue. Elias pulled softly on my fingers and we walked away.

"Wanna talk about it?" Elias asked and I sighed. "Still love Shacquille?" And I nodded. "Follow your heart. And that's what makes it real. He still loves you and so do you. Why are you making it so hard for yourself?" He asked and we stopped at the door.

"I've stayed up nights crying for this guy who didn't give a shit about me. A guy who cheated on me. Someone who didn't even explain what happened. He just upped and left. So I moved on with my life and now he's back and wants to care?

No. I'm not going to make that happen. Not to mention I have a whole ass boyfriend now. Does it seem like there's some animosity between them?"

Elias bites his lip and nods. "I think they know each other or at least knew each other before. And now, because they had or have you, it's making them clash." I rubbed my temples, and I feel a headache forming.

"I do think Shacquille is better for you. He keeps you more grounded and you're at ease around him. Don't think I don't see how tense you get around Kyle. I've only been back for a day but I can see that he makes you uncomfortable."

"Can we stop talking about this?" He nodded and wiped a few tears from my eyes. "Just give his love a chance when you can May." And we walked into the house. "It may be different this time. People change."

   We walked quickly back into the house, where we stepped over people having sex or making out on the floor and started our search upstairs. 

   We found them in the last room on the right, having sex.

  "Throw on your clothes. It's time to go." I threw their respective clothes at them and turned my back, Elias quickly mirrored my actions. They both tapped my shoulder when they had finished. 

  "Anything exciting happened, while we were... Away?" Shanice asked, tying her hair back into the ponytail she came with and Aiden slung his hand over her shoulder. "Nah." Me and Elias said at the same time.

   We walked quickly back downstairs and out the door where the rest of the group was waiting on us. 

  "Where did you find them?" Kyle asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." I rolled my eyes and he looked hurt, but I didn't care and I got into the drivers  seat, my period pain hitting me. 

Goddamn. It was the stress of tonight and the day. I really can't wait to get home. Just shower and wrap up in my blankets and sleep.

  In no time, we were on our way back to my house. "Can we stay over please Maya?" They all begged.

    "Fine." I said and they all ran in, screaming how much they loved me. Thank God my parents were gone on some trip for the weekend. Granted, they don't mind when I have friends over.

  "2 to a room!" I yelled. "Then there was me." I walked slowly, rocking on my heels inside. I winced, as the pain hit me once again and I hurry inside, rushing into the bathroom.

Let's just pray Monday is nothing like this week has been, cause Lord knows I hate the drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n Shacquille is fluent in both Spanish and Italian, as is Maya.

May your paths always stay lit, little stars✨~

Shani💕