Actually, I don't even know why I did that, something just triggered in my brain that I said all of that. Maybe because I studied like crazy on computer science last time since my dad beat me up for not being able to answer one of his computer science related question.

Even Namjoon, who sits a few PCs away from me, (since we are at the computer laboratory at the moment), looked at me in disbelief.

“I just happened to read about it, sir.”I told Mr. Ahn, and he still cannot believe what I just did. “Whoa, honestly, you should be recognized by the whole world because of your intelligence, Hong Rajin. I am very amazed.”Mr. Ahn laughed,

“Anyway, I keep my promises, so I'll give you a hundred percent grade until the end grading. So you can ditch my class now since you already know everything that we're about to discuss yet.”Mr. Ahn grinned, which made my other classmates groan in jealousy.

Of course I cannot just ditch class, so I just remained on my seat and continued on listening to the teacher.

It's PE class, so everyone of us changed into our PE uniforms and assembled at the quad, waiting for our PE teacher.

This class is what I don't really like the most, since we are about to do some exercises, and I rarely move around. I use all of my energy in staying up late while studying.

“How did you manage to answer that question in computer class, though?” Namjoon asked me, as he was stretching his arms. “I said it earlier. I read about it.”I said. “How many times?” Namjoon asked, and I shrugged, “A couple of times. The book was 700 pages and I cannot read it ten times in a day since I've got more to study.” I said, which made Namjoon choke on air,

“Damn, Ms. Genius, why are you still in highschool?”

“Because my dad told me so?”

Namjoon just looked at me with an amazed look as he shook his head and diverted his attention into other things.

Mr. Lee finally arrived, and some of my girl classmates squealed.

Other than Mr. Ahn who is a jolly 23 year old computer teacher with a lot of charisma that makes most of the students have a major crush on him, Mr. Lee is that hot type of PE teacher that is about a year or two older than Mr. Ahn.

What I am trying to say is that most of my girl classmates will try their very best to get Mr. Lee's attention, so I'll expect that there'll be a lot of fainting girls in this class.

“You're not going to make an excuse not to attend PE this time, Ms. Hong?” Mr. Lee asked with a grin on his face as he looked at me. I shook my head, “No sir.”

Mr. Lee clapped his hands twice, “Did all of you do your stretchings already?” he asked us, and we nodded, “Yes sir.”

“Very good.”Mr. Lee nodded,“So for now I will call out random names and those people will go to the racing track. You guys will do a 100 meter dash, and the results will be graded. You cannot use your brains in this, right, Rajin? Namjoon?” he looked at the both of us.

I totally suck at this, and Mr. Lee knows that.

“Okay, so the first four people that will race are...”Mr. Lee said, looking at his class record, “Jo Aeroo, Im Hanseol, Seo Haegi, and Hong Rajin.”

....shit.

Aeroo, Hanseol, Haegi, and I went to the race track, and positioned ourselves.

“GO HAEGI!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!” I heard Hoseok's voice cheering for his girlfriend. Haegi is a fast runner, I usually see her run like some olympic athlete or something. So in this race it's pretty obvious on who's the first one to finish, and who's the last one. Cough, me, cough.