“The kids aren't able to drop by since they're going to watch a movie.”Seokjin said while strumming the guitar.

"How dare they watch a movie without us?”Namjoon said, “I'm broke. I can't watch a movie in the cinemas now since I have to pay my rent, damn.”Yoongi says. Seokjin hit Yoongi's arm, "Give space in the sofa, Ms. Genius is here.” "Oh, my bad.”Yoongi got up, and sat at the corner of the sofa. I crashed at the other side of the sofa.

“Anyway, where's Hoseok?”Seokjin asked. “Probably with Haegi.”Yoongi replied. "Ah, those two really spend time with each other a lot.”Seokjin says, and then suddenly, Hoseok entered the studio with Haegi.

“Where the heck did you two went?”Namjoon asked, “Canteen.”Haegi replied,“Sorry, I was hungry.” Then she crashed beside me.

“Where are Jimin and the others?”Haegi asked, “They watched a movie.” I answered, “...oh.” Haegi said.

"Okay since the four of us are already complete, we'll start practicing.”Yoongi stood up and went towards the keyboard. The others went to their places too, and then they started practicing their first song as Haegi and I just listened to them practicing.

“Here's your food.”Raejoon went downstairs towards the basement/studio, holding a tray with some fried chicken and a plastic bottle of a 2.5 liter rootbeer.  She placed the food on the table, and we thanked her as we digged in.

Raejoon just went back upstairs, leaving the six of us down here, eating some spicy fried chicken and cold rootbeer.

“So is Ms. Genius going to watch us perform on Friday?”Yoongi asked, then taking a few gulps on the rootbeer. “Yeah, I am.” I said.

“Of course, Avenger girl will be there to give inspiration to Namjoon.”Haegi grinned after she took a bite from a spicy chicken leg. Seokjin raised an eyebrow, “Avenger girl?”

"She just deadass ran like some superhero in a movie at PE class earlier. Totally unexpected from a booknerd who always trips when running before.” Hoseok said.

“So what are we gonna call her?”Yoongi asked. “I'll go for Avenger girl.”Haegi raised her hand. “I'll go for Tony Stark, since she's a genius with some wide knowledge about programming.”Hoseok said. “I'll remain on Ms. Genius.”Seokjin said. “Same.”Namjoon and Yoongi said in unison.

I looked at them, “Why can't you just call me by my name?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Because it's nice giving a smart person with a cool personality some cool nicknames, Avenger girl.”Haegi said, which made me grin, “Wow, as if Tony Stark is a cool nickname.”I said. “It is!” Hoseok defended.

And we just continued to talk senseless topics while eating.

“You're really joining the IT club?”Namjoon asked me, and I nodded.

We are outside their house now, since I have to go home and Namjoon brought me outside. He let out a grin, “Well we have meetings every Monday after classes.” I nodded, “Got it.”

There was a comfortable silence.

He looked at me, “Did you use the BB cream that I gave you yesterday?” he asked, breaking the silence. I shook my head, “My bruises healed, so there's no need to cover them up.”

Namjoon smiled, revealing those deep dimples on his cheeks, “That's nice. Next time don't bruise yourself, okay?”

I nodded. He arranged my glasses, and ruffled the top of my head, which made me feel weird things.

He was patting my head, and I just felt very weird. But I liked the feeling, it's just that feeling is very new to me that it's weird. 

When Namjoon realized what he was doing, he immediately removed his hand on my head, and an obvious red tint appeared on his face, “S-Sorry, I-I got carried away...” he said, looking away, “A-Anyway, have a safe trip home. Bye!”

“Bye.”I said, and walked towards my car. I entered the back seat, and Mr. So was already at the driver's seat, as he looked at me through the rear mirror, “Why are you smiling to yourself, miss?”

I looked at Mr. So, “I don't even know. Namjoon just patted my head and I felt nice, but weird things that I never felt before. Do you have any idea about that, Mr. So?” I asked.

Mr. So let out a chuckle,

“That is admiration, or love, miss.”

Love...

It results to romance, right?

“Don't you ever try dating.”

I remembered what my father said. I shouldn't like someone.

.......but I could hide it from him.

_________________________________

sorry for the crappy chap I am having a block