Chapter 8

Camielle Erikson woke, her head pounding. The left side hurt worse than the right and she could feel her hair matted to her face with what Camielle could assume was blood. Cam reached up and gingerly touched the side of her head. Hissing in pain, she yanked back her hand, the fingers slightly bloody. Approximately two inches above her left ear was a slight bump and a gash about half the size of Cam's little finger. With fuzzy vision, she took in her surroundings. Her jail was a small bedroom with a single window on the far wall. The walls were a faded pea green and bare. The only furniture consisted of a four-post canopy bed, a matching mahogany bedside table and a white china lamp with light blue detailing. The lamp let off very little light despite the missing lampshade. It cast shadows on the walls giving the room an eerie and almost evil look.

Cam slid off the bed and placed bare feet on the cold, wooden floor.Something struck her odd but it took a moment to figure out what. Her terry cloth robe had been replaced by a white, satin nightgown. The nightgown fell just above her knees and nestled into her curves. It held together with thin spaghetti straps and sported white lace around the hem and collar, dipping into a revealing v-neck. The pervert even put matching panties on her... Camielle felt sick. Her stomach churned and after scooting to the middle of the bed, she curled into a ball. 

There was a soft chik-chik behind her and the door swung open. Facing the opposite wall, she couldn't see him... Although she sure as hell could hear and smell him. Shane puffed from the doorway. His boots thumped against the wooden floor, slowly making his way to the queen bed. Camielle tensed immensely as she felt his huge presence behind her and shut her eyes as his shadow fell over her body. Shane's big, sweaty paw grabbed the woman's quivering shoulder and roughly rolled her over.

"Get up!" 

He waited a moment and when she didn't budge, Shane grabbed Camielle's hand and yanked her off the bed, to her feet. She screamed in tremendous pain as there came a sharp, crisp snap from her wrist. Cam's knees soke, pressed hard to the edge of the bed.  But she resfused to collapse to the hardwood floor and fought back tears that threatened to spill onto her flushed cheeks.

"Gee, proud ain't ya?" When Cam huffed, concern crossed the big man's face. "I'm- I'm sorry baby. It was an accident." It was gone just as quickly.

The musty smell of stale and frresh sweat poured off his body and Cam's eyes watered even more. 

"Go." he said, nudging her to the open door.

Cam looked from him to the open door, debating on whether or not he was serious. Cam was completely astonished. Searching the dark and colorless eyes that glared down at her for a simple decision, she was unable to tell if he was kidding. Shane's eyes were black as coal and colder than ice. The man she had once loved was nowhere to be found.

Camielle decided and took the opportunity and bolted from the room that served as her prison. After letting her get halfway down the hall, she felt his arms wrap around her waist and yank her back. Feeling a scream tear through her throat, her mouth opened. Before any sound was present, her captour smushed his hand over her mouth. Her long hair was sweat coated, wild and clung to all angles of her face as she panted. Oh, God... This is it. Shane's going to kill me... Cam fought and tried to scream but his grip was too strong. He nuzzled a whiskered face into her tangled hair and whispered into her left ear.

"Naw baby. Where you going? Lookie, you passed the bathroom." 

He was toying with her. Playing cat and mouse while she, of course, was the mouse. Turning them both around slowly, he kept one hand at her waist and used the other to weild a long-blade butterfly knife to her exposed throat. They reached the bathroom and he released her, shoving her through the door.

"Shower and get dressed. I picked out pretty clothes for dinner," a smile crept onto his face, "Oh and no more running." He left her.