Silas...............

Start from the beginning

"No, it's ok. It was my duty." said Marquise Cain with warmth and awkwardness in his voice as he shakes his head.

On the other hand Luca was shocked on seeing the man who was supposed to be his uncle. His eyebrows furrowed in dissatisfaction. "He is supposed to be my uncle, he, the man who talked in such rude way with grandfather."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I behaved earlier." Said Reind as he clenched his hand into a fist and bit his lower lip. "But, Marquise Cain, it doesn't mean I forgive you." He continued.

"Hah....I know. I didn't expect you to forgive me so easily but at least don't break all of your relations with us Reind, Cassendra is really worried about you. Please sometime pay a visit to her." The old man laughed awkwardly as he scratched his chin.

Ray felt sympathetic towards his grandfather and decided to help him a little. "Papa, why didn't you tell us about grandfather?" Reind found himself in a tight spot when Ray questioned him. He sighed, looked at Allen and Ray, confused.

"Boys, its adult matters, nothing for you to worry about." The old smiled at the boys as turned ready to leave and go to the king to report the whole incident. "Luca, why don't you say goodbye to your cousins."

"Yes, grandfather." Luca replied as he walked towards the boys kneeled down on one leg, rubbing both of their hair, smiling as he ignored Reind's existence and spoke up, "Ray, Allen, let's play next time when we meet again. Ok?"

Both of them nodded their heads softly with curve forming a smile on their faces. Luca smiled as he stood up and said, "See you again then. Bye." and walked to back to the Marquise Cain.

After Luca catch up to Marquise Cain they started to walk towards the king's direction. "Lord Cain, please wait. Would it be alright if sometimes my family and I visit you in the future?" Said Reind in a loud voice from behind.

Old Cain halted on his spot as he heard Reind. He turned and faced him as he replied Reind with a smile, "It would be this old man's pleasure if Duke Kelis could visit our humble house."

Reind gave the old man Cain a faint smile.

...................................

[At the same time when Ray, Allen and the kids were trying to escape from the hideout of the kidnappers.]

Lilian took a deep breath as his eyes narrowed and he walked towards an abandoned cave. The cave gave a nostalgic feel to Lilian. He nonchalantly walked to the entrance when he heard someone calling him from behind. "Hey!! Who are you? How did you find your way here?" Lilian took a quick glance of the man from head to toe as he evaluated the man.

"The lowest strata." Lilian muttered immersed in his own thoughts.

The man got annoyed as he got no answer from the man before him; he took out a short sword and placed it near the other man's neck, the sword's blade touching the skin of the neck.

Lilian raised an eyebrow as he watched the sword on his neck and let out a sigh of disappointment thinking, 'why do I have to do such useless things to distract them?' He looked at the man one time as he touched the blunt side of the sword. The thug became alert by Lilian's action. He gave him a death glare but he suddenly felt a string of pain. As he looked below he found a hand piercing his left chest. The hand slowly retracted outside as red blood started gushing out faster.

Lilian moved the sword away from his neck and threw it. A smile bloomed on his face as he took the other man's hand and placed a squishy soft thing on his hand. The man looked down at his hands in horror as he fell down while Lilian walked inside the cave cleaning his hand with a handkerchief.